Best women’s spin shoes 
Bobcat Wannabe

Post Best women’s spin shoes
I need high-quality sports shoes because I run and my shoes wear out quickly. I bought spin shoes from well-known manufacturers, but I was not satisfied because it is difficult for me to choose comfortable shoes. What kind of shoes do you buy for running? Where can I find out more information about the best women’s spin shoes?

Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:46 am
Bobcat Wannabe

Post Re: Best women’s spin shoes
In my opinion, spin shoes are the most comfortable shoes. Despite the wide variety of models, choosing the right one has become a daunting task. That is why here is a list and reviews by Maxim Nikitin https://askyourfitnessquestion.com/best ... pin-shoes/, which will help you choose shoes that match your lifestyle. The list selected the best models of the market, combining beauty, style and convenience. Choose wisely!

Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:39 am
Bobcat Wannabe

Post Re: Best women’s spin shoes
Personally, my shoes during the last 2 years have been the Giro Empire ACC and then SLX. Before I used to wear the ACC - now they are my indoor spinning shoes and use the SLX's outdoors. I tend to renew my cycling shoes every 2 - 3 years.

Here is my advice on choosing suitable footwear for cycling:

To start with, not all sport shoes are suitable for this. Sneakers, for example, will not go, as well as sneakers will not go for basketball, tennis, walking, etc. Each kind of sport implies a specific workload, and for an untrained person is most important to properly compensate it to avoid injury.

There are several common things to pay attention while choosing spin shoes:

1. Usual running shoes (with the exception of some special models) are necessarily depreciated. It should be in the heel of the sole, as well as in the sock. All manufacturers of high-quality running shoes tend to the presence and position of shock absorbers.

2. The sole and top of the shoe must be flexible and soft in front of it. On the sole, there are inserts of abrasion-resistant rubber. Most often they are located in the back part and on the shoe toe, where the main load falls.

3. It is better if the lacing loops are not joined by a single rigid bar. They should have some displacement so the sneakers were more tightly pulled along the leg. However, this is your choice and your preferances.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:31 am