Just so we're clear 
Junior Bobcat

Post Just so we're clear
3-3 New Mexico is up 35-3 on ULM at the half

Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:52 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Just so we're clear
Geez. Not gonna win another game. Idaho will be FCS next year, and we're going to lose to them.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:11 pm
Junior Bobcat

I'm not saying one way or the other. I'm just posting what is going on. Take it how you want.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:15 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Just so we're clear ... .

Our Athletic Department is a complete and absolute Joke ... .

Last night, I may have personally witnessed the worst Bobcat team I've ever seen in my life . . . .

The last "Decent" Season anyone around here can point to is 2005. . .. Think about that for a moment, 2000 and Freakin' 5.

We reside in the Worst FBS Conference in the Nation, where we've Never competed for a Title . . . EVER . .

And if you go to "that other Board," we've become the conference "Punch Line."

Just so we're clear ...

Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:31 am
True Bobcat Fan

Bobcat87 wrote:
Last night, I may have personally witnessed the worst Bobcat team I've ever seen in my life . . . .

were you born in january?

Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:34 am
Junior Bobcat

Just so we're clear we have a 36 percent winning percentage since joing FBS/ IA football. It sucks to be a bobcatfan.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:44 am
True Bobcat Fan

Saul Goodman wrote:
Bobcat87 wrote:

were you born in january?

Oh look,

The tea sip fan's got jokes. How's that Charlie Strong workin' for you?

Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:33 am
True Bobcat Fan

not really jokes when we've had worse teams in the last couple of years. your hyperbole is telling in regards to your level of sports knowledge and level of reality perception.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:11 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Saul Goodman wrote:
not really jokes when we've had worse teams in the last couple of years. your hyperbole is telling in regards to your level of sports knowledge and level of reality perception.

What's wrong with hyperbole? Gets you the Republican nomination for President of the United States. :roll:

Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:27 am
True Bobcat Fan

What can I say? Watching the game, I started to check on who was playing. Most of the game was played with 3 defensive down line men. All were freshmen. The leading tackler is a freshman. At times, 1/2 the defensive backfield were freshmen. What did I see? a bunch of kids who refused to quit playing even though the game got out of hand. I see players who want to play on the field, not those who are sitting out their scholarships. Yes we are losing, but I see the possible foundation of a very experienced, dedicated team in the near future.

Alumni Assn. Charter Life Member #186
Bobcat Club Member Since Forever

Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:07 pm
True Bobcat Fan

MBA2000 wrote:
What can I say? Watching the game, I started to check on who was playing. Most of the game was played with 3 defensive down line men. All were freshmen. The leading tackler is a freshman. At times, 1/2 the defensive backfield were freshmen. What did I see? a bunch of kids who refused to quit playing even though the game got out of hand. I see players who want to play on the field, not those who are sitting out their scholarships. Yes we are losing, but I see the possible foundation of a very experienced, dedicated team in the near future.

This was my first game I was able to attend this year and I agree with MBA2000. These kids kept playing and flying every where.

I also noticed a much more disciplined sideline. At one point, I saw an offensive lineman grab two guys who were missing a post drive briefing and shove them over to where they needed to be. No one was sitting on the bench unless it was the offensive or defensive unit after a change of possession getting a briefing with their respective coaches.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:24 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Just like Coach McGinty said (lets see how many get that reference).... "you've got to have heart... slaps the rolled papers on his chest twice... heart".

~flag~ ~flag~
~flag~ ~flag~

Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:29 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

GMAN wrote:
Just like Coach McGinty said (lets see how many get that reference).... "you've got to have heart... slaps the rolled papers on his chest twice... heart".

~flag~ ~flag~
~flag~ ~flag~

Miles and miles of heart......

Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:23 pm
True Bobcat Fan

I doubt half the FBS coaches in the country would have beat GAST and ULL handily with our squad but I think that they would have at least been competitive. Withers inability to move the ball or be competive make me very worried about the times to come. 3 games with combined 9 points. Our receivers were a lot more decent than we thought they would be in the offseason as was shown in the Ohio game. Ohio's defense is as good or better than ULL ULM and GAST and not that far behind Arky's defense so why haven't we been able to do anything at all. Poor talent and lack of depth explain LOSING but they don't explain being BLOWN OUT by crappy SBC teams. Withers needs to own up to not putting us in position to win the last 3 weeks and that's that

Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:39 pm