Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Brad Wright for Coach of the Year 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: Brad Wright for Coach of the Year
darussian12 wrote:
i swear this is the most bi-polar forums i will ever see...one week most are asking how soon can wright get the ax and it cant be soon enough...then a couple weeks later hes coach of the year here...were what like 5-3....then again the forum does reflect the team well since our team is as bipolar as it gets winning games they have no business winning and losing games there should have been glorified scrimages...

Brad Wright could win the freaking super bowl and I'd still dislike him. No vote for him from me for anything. Unless its a vote of no confidence.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:38 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

futureshock wrote:
Brad Wright could win the freaking super bowl and I'd still dislike him. No vote for him from me for anything. Unless its a vote of no confidence.

Any particular reason for this dislike? Care to share?

Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:37 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

TheRevSWT wrote:
futureshock wrote:

Any particular reason for this dislike? Care to share?

That the guy is an alumni of Tx St. and then complains about having to do fundraising for the institution that he earned his education from and is now one of the top paid employees at should be problematic enough for most people on this board.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:04 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

bobcathusband wrote:
That the guy is an alumni of Tx St. and then complains about having to do fundraising for the institution that he earned his education from and is now one of the top paid employees at should be problematic enough for most people on this board.

He was doing fundraising on game day, not just fundraising anytime. I'm not excusing his statement by any means, but you gotta tell the whole story.

But Futureshock's story sounds a bit more personal than this, which is why I asked.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:07 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

TheRevSWT wrote:
bobcathusband wrote:

He was doing fundraising on game day, not just fundraising anytime. I'm not excusing his statement by any means, but you gotta tell the whole story.

But Futureshock's story sounds a bit more personal than this, which is why I asked.

It is pretty obvious that bobcathusband has a very personal hatred for Brad Wright as well. Leaving out parts of stories. Naming Brad Wright as the bad guy for daring to bench Stan, ect. And that is just the last few days......

Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:20 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Well, some folks must like him. He wasn't even on the leader board when this thread originated. Then he cracked the top 20 and he is now at No. 15.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:41 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

The athletic department sent this update out on facebook to the 581 people who are "fans" of the athletic department.

VOTE Coach Brad Wright
From Texas State Athletics
Today at 9:55am
Bobcat Fans,

Go to the link below and vote for Brad Wright for 2008 Head Coach of the Year. He has been an amazing asset to the Texas State Athletics family for several years, is a Texas State Alumnus, and played for the Bobcat football team himself. He began his coaching career as an assistant student coach under the legendary Jim Wacker.

It's time to pay tribute to OUR coach, who leads OUR 'Bobcats onto Jim Wacker Field, and whose heart is truly in the game of football.

http://www.coachoftheyear.com/Default.aspx

Click 'Vote Now'
NCAA-Division 1AA

Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:53 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2