UT Loses 
Junior Bobcat

Post Re: UT Loses
Good god I hope UT goes 6-6 this season. Of course, Wal-Mart would go out of business with all of the people they'd have to refund for their UT shirts...

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:51 pm
True Bobcat Fan

man i hate UT just for all the trash talk from friends but then again i dont like the cowboys just to talk trash to friends and the bears were looking good till the anemic perf this week...some of you smile...be happy...who gives a shit what UT does...we win we will be fine we suck it up at home we will have problems...one of the biggest issues last year...we lost at home A LOT....thats when casual fans follow you...doesnt matter if we beat montana on the road when we lose to a team like sela...casual fans want to see a winner...we have enough students here that need stuff to do on sat afternoons that we dont have to do weird promos for packing stadiums...at our level casual fans will know as much about mcneese as they do abilene chrisitian....prob more about acu cause they are semi centrally tx located.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:00 pm
True Bobcat Fan

I'm ready to see Nebraska saw em off!!!

Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:11 pm
True Bobcat Fan

darussian12 wrote:
man i hate UT just for all the trash talk from friends but then again i dont like the cowboys just to talk trash to friends and the bears were looking good till the anemic perf this week...some of you smile...be happy...who gives a sh!& what UT does...we win we will be fine we suck it up at home we will have problems...one of the biggest issues last year...we lost at home A LOT....thats when casual fans follow you...doesnt matter if we beat montana on the road when we lose to a team like sela...casual fans want to see a winner...we have enough students here that need stuff to do on sat afternoons that we dont have to do weird promos for packing stadiums...at our level casual fans will know as much about mcneese as they do abilene chrisitian....prob more about acu cause they are semi centrally tx located.

You ain't kidding - I get a lot of that arrogant bullsh!te just about every day at work (at least up until UT lost :D ). The latest craze was these burnt orange t-shirts (with a longhorn emblem, of course) that said "Losing... ever hear of it?" This just about makes me want to throw-up. I Hope the Huskers have a hell of a field day.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:29 am
True Bobcat Fan

How about the season UT is having!
I watched the Baylor game on tv and loved every minute of it.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:14 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

UT shirts seen at the Nebraska game, "We are the Joneses".
talk about arrogance

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 am
True Bobcat Fan

Tonights game against K State was out of this world! Loved every minute of it. Only wish UT was shut out 50 something to 0.

The former Lake Travis QB threw 5 interceptions. The kid must be close to setting a record on the year!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:33 am
True Bobcat Fan

Maroon&Gold wrote:
Tonights game against K State was out of this world! Loved every minute of it. Only wish UT was shut out 50 something to 0.

The former Lake Travis QB threw 5 interceptions. The kid must be close to setting a record on the year!

When UT is having a great year, very few even notice us because they're hogging the headlines in the local press/media. What makes me sad is that despite the down year UT is having, we can't take advantage because we stink. What an opportunity lost. At least the number of UT T-shirts and other horn paraphernalia/garbage that I see at work every day has dropped dramatically.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:19 pm
True Bobcat Fan

I still cant get over the Tech and Nebraska games. There is no way in hell UT should have won those. Even Rice should have squeaked out a win against the all-time most overrated team in all of sports.

CANT WAIT FOR THE OSU GAME THIS WEEKEND!!! I sure hope the pour it on... 50, maybe 60 to zero.

LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!

Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:31 am