Dallas Cowboys 45 Little Manning and the Giants 35 

How Will The Cowboys Finish?
12 wins or better - NFC Championship game or Super Bowl Appearance 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
10 wins or better - Out before NFC Title Game 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
8-9 wins - barely out of playoffs 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
7 wins or fewer - Wade Phillips goes into hiding 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 8

Dallas Cowboys 45 Little Manning and the Giants 35 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Dallas Cowboys 45 Little Manning and the Giants 35
Great opening win for the Cowboys at Texas Stadium. At least something positive from this weekend...for me at least. The Cowboys offense looks as scary as I hoped it would...and Tony Romo is definitely not showing any signs of letting the end of last season haunt him...throwing for over 350 yards and 4 touchdowns. Should have another Pro Bowl year I think. Jason Witten also had a great game (over 100 yards receiving) and T.O. at times looked like he did when he played for the Niners...had a huge touchdown catch in the 3rd quarter.

Of course I would trade this to reverse what happened on Saturday but at least something good came out of this weekend. I'm not going to make any predictions though about the rest of the year...as a life-long Cowboys fan I'm a rigid skeptic when it comes to this team...too many disappointments in the past decade.

(oh and the Texans beat the Chiefs 20-3...they always seem to do well in openers...the next 15 games traditionally not so much, I guess Texans fans are happy for the moment at least)

Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:18 pm