BobcatFans.com
http://bobcatfans.com/

UTSA Tickets on sale
http://bobcatfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=19728
Page 1 of 1

Author:  KIDD [ Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:42 pm ]
Post subject:  UTSA Tickets on sale

Seating chart for UTSA football on sale now.

http://alumni.utsa.edu/s/1042/images/ed ... _chart.pdf

Author:  sm_bobcat [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UTSA Tickets on sale

KIDD wrote:
Seating chart for UTSA football on sale now.

http://alumni.utsa.edu/s/1042/images/ed ... _chart.pdf


It will be interesting to see how many tickets UTSA sells at those prices (especially the non reserved seats).....

Author:  Canaquedista Man [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UTSA Tickets on sale

one ticket on the dark side about a 100.
comparable seat utsa 650

they may sell some corporate season tickets, but why would you even buy an individual ticket. buy cheapo and sit where you want

crazy, crazy

Author:  sm_bobcat [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UTSA Tickets on sale

Canaquedista Man wrote:
one ticket on the dark side about a 100.
comparable seat utsa 650

they may sell some corporate season tickets, but why would you even buy an individual ticket. buy cheapo and sit where you want

crazy, crazy


I wish UTSA luck with those prices. If they can pull it off more power to them.

But, there is no doubt a big difference in prices in most of the seats....

Author:  Malleus [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UTSA Tickets on sale

Give me the number to their dealer. There is no way they ever sell 1/5 of those tickets.... Then to expect to sell tickets at 1250 a piece. Nuts.

Author:  Voltronjacko [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UTSA Tickets on sale

Good luck with that indeed.

While their prices are extremely high, I've always though we under value our tickets. Perhaps when demand goes up we'll see prices rise, but I've always thought the seats/gameday experience we get are a great value for what we pay.

Author:  tw_fatcat [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UTSA Tickets on sale

If only our tickets were in such high demand we could charge this much. :lol:

Author:  tux [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UTSA Tickets on sale

sm_bobcat wrote:
KIDD wrote:
Seating chart for UTSA football on sale now.

http://alumni.utsa.edu/s/1042/images/ed ... _chart.pdf


It will be interesting to see how many tickets UTSA sells at those prices (especially the non reserved seats).....


Ouch! :shock:
I remember paying something like $10 (got a teacher's special price at the game) per seat to see us play Baylor a few years ago. I'd like to catch a game or two when/if we get to play UTSA, but not at those prices. Hopefully the Alumni association will be able to get a HUGE discount for us.

Author:  sm_bobcat [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UTSA Tickets on sale

Who is going to pay even $270 a season to watch Northeastern Oklahoma State, McMurry, Bacone College, South Alabama, Georgia State and Minot State?

Author:  sm_bobcat [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UTSA Tickets on sale

tux wrote:
sm_bobcat wrote:
KIDD wrote:
Seating chart for UTSA football on sale now.

http://alumni.utsa.edu/s/1042/images/ed ... _chart.pdf


It will be interesting to see how many tickets UTSA sells at those prices (especially the non reserved seats).....


Ouch! :shock:
I remember paying something like $10 (got a teacher's special price at the game) per seat to see us play Baylor a few years ago. I'd like to catch a game or two when/if we get to play UTSA, but not at those prices. Hopefully the Alumni association will be able to get a HUGE discount for us.


I am thinking and hoping for their sake, that those are season ticket prices.... UT doesn't even charge that much for all home games....

Author:  El Gato [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UTSA Tickets on sale

I'm sure rent for the dome ain't cheap

Author:  YouCanUseaMint [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UTSA Tickets on sale

El Gato wrote:
I'm sure rent for the dome ain't cheap

Don't they get it free?

Author:  jb4g [ Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UTSA Tickets on sale

YouCanUseaMint wrote:
El Gato wrote:
I'm sure rent for the dome ain't cheap

Don't they get it free?


yes, city keeps all concession/alcohol/parking revenue. UTSA pays no rent and keeps all ticket, merchandise and sponsorship money.

and to the post up above, yes these prices are for season tickets. I agree some of the price points on the better seats around the 50 are very high. At the same time though $120 for seats around the 30-35 for 6 games is very reasonable IMO, they initially hinted at a price around $150-160.

Author:  sm_bobcat [ Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UTSA Tickets on sale

jb4g wrote:
YouCanUseaMint wrote:
El Gato wrote:
I'm sure rent for the dome ain't cheap

Don't they get it free?


yes, city keeps all concession/alcohol/parking revenue. UTSA pays no rent and keeps all ticket, merchandise and sponsorship money.

and to the post up above, yes these prices are for season tickets. I agree some of the price points on the better seats around the 50 are very high. At the same time though $120 for seats around the 30-35 for 6 games is very reasonable IMO, they initially hinted at a price around $150-160.


The $120 for 6 games isn't bad. But, it is still $30 more that we charge....

And it isn't as much the General admission, I will be curious to see if they can keep the seems between the 35's from looking completely empty. Those are the prices that blow my mind....

Author:  txstatebobcat04 [ Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UTSA Tickets on sale

I like how they have only one section for visitor seating...shooting high i guess.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/