I've probably spent like 90-150 bucks up to now on PSO2 
Bobcat Wannabe

Post I've probably spent like 90-150 bucks up to now on PSO2
Oh I meant to Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta make it look as a slider bar from 0 stating that I'm probably at just over the halfway point, and the more I go without spending any more money, the farther I'm. I've probably spent like 90-150 bucks up to now on PSO2 because I bought the sonic edition, then 30 bucks worth of inventory/stash distance, and then dropped like 20 on an ac scratch and topped up a few arks coins to keep on hand for hammering premium every 3 weeks.

Less than if I'd purchased a new game every month I've been playing PSO2 NA (since PC launching ) but still more than I'd have spent on a normal brand-new title. Closer to subway than to spare, but I'm not whaling heh. I played completely free in jp for a great deal of years, then figured out I could charge AC through PSO2es the phone game, so got enough for premium and inventory space on that. Definitely didn't whale there.

I'm enjoying the game so much myself. I have just been playing casually though (nearly lvl 50). The one thing I have been tempted to spend money on was storage, having the ability to sell in the market, and quest slots. The makeup are solid too, but I have not been tempted to buy those yet. You can enjoy the sport without anything which is great, just some minor inconveniences

You can cut back the amount drastically although you cant kill them. One technique is to disallow chat till you reach a certain level. It is easy and productive. With bots, it's all about rate of account diversion for spamming, therefore gating the chat to a specific level would kill a good deal of them.

If only the Fresh Finds Tradable Bugged Items be removed from the Player stores and that we can have appropriate moderation for deleting spam robots or a bot evaluation tool to stop a character's action or bot script become something, and maybe some better ways to earn meseta without whaling. The game would be right in which the sweet spot is. Phantasy Star Online 2's British variant has generated 1.5B Yen up to now (~$14M) based on the firm's earnings report. That's the complete for Sega F2P games during that age, and cheap PSO2 Meseta has been Sega PSO2 revenue.

Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:23 pm