OC Haley 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post OC Haley
Dear Friends,

With great sadness we share the news that our dear friend, O.C. Haley passed away today at San Antonio Methodist Hospital after a brief illness. The great love of his life, his beautiful Strutter Sweetheart, Johanna, his dear friend of more than four decades, Susan Angell-Gonzales, and his sister, Nadine, were with him until the end.

We will keep you posted as arrangements are made and details become available. Please keep Johanna and O.C. in your prayers.

We cannot possibly reach everyone who loved this consummate Bobcat with one email, so please help us by passing this information on to others in your email circle.

Thankfully we have people in this group who will be able to touch most of the others.

We are creating a website and will add information there as it becomes available. http://ochaley.weebly.com

If you have photos you would like to share, please send them to dianahendricks@me.com.

Please visit this site and leave your comments for Johanna and the family. As memorial information is confirmed, we will post it on this website, so please pass it forward to people for updated information.

It is a sad day for Bobcat Nation.

With warm regards,

Diana and Mark

Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:29 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: OC Haley
So sorry to hear about O.C.. He was a good man and a great ambassador for Texas State. I will certainly keep Johanna and his family in my prayers.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:09 pm