Mike Davis 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Mike Davis
Bobcat Fans who are residents of the City of San Marcos have an opportunity to support one of our own and do a little good for our city at the same time.

Mike Davis is running for the Place 3 seat on the San Marcos City Council. Many of you already know Mike well. He is a longtime and very avid supporter of Bobcat Athletics. He and his brother and sister own 3-D Welding Supply, which (before Jerry and Linda Fields came along) was probably the largest donor to Bobcat sports. He has been a football season ticket holder longer than many on this board have been alive. 3-D also owns one of the luxury boxes for Bobcat baseball. He has held several leadership positions with the Bobcat Athletic Foundation and is a regular fixture with friends, family and his motor home at tailgating events.

He used to be a regular contributor on this forum, although he does not participate as much these days as he once did.

This is a real opportunity for Bobcat Fans to support one of our own. You can learn a lot more about Mike by visiting his campaign website at http://ilikemikedavis.com/home . There you can learn about Mike's experience and abilities that make him an ideal Council candidate.

If you are not registered to vote, please do so. If you leave a note on his webpage, I'm sure he or a campaign volunteer will be able to provide you with registration materials. It only takes a few minutes to vote in San Marcos and elections can be won or lost by very small margins, so every vote really does count.

Mike is a good and honorable man who wants to continue to give back to his community. Please join me in supporting him in his effort to win a seat on the San Marcos City Council.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:16 am
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Mike Davis
Robert Katz wrote:
Bobcat Fans who are residents of the City of San Marcos have an opportunity to support one of our own and do a little good for our city at the same time.

Mike Davis is running for the Place 3 seat on the San Marcos City Council. Many of you already know Mike well. He is a longtime and very avid supporter of Bobcat Athletics. He and his brother and sister own 3-D Welding Supply, which (before Jerry and Linda Fields came along) was probably the largest donor to Bobcat sports. He has been a football season ticket holder longer than many on this board have been alive. 3-D also owns one of the luxury boxes for Bobcat baseball. He has held several leadership positions with the Bobcat Athletic Foundation and is a regular fixture with friends, family and his motor home at tailgating events.

He used to be a regular contributor on this forum, although he does not participate as much these days as he once did.

This is a real opportunity for Bobcat Fans to support one of our own. You can learn a lot more about Mike by visiting his campaign website at http://ilikemikedavis.com/home . There you can learn about Mike's experience and abilities that make him an ideal Council candidate.

If you are not registered to vote, please do so. If you leave a note on his webpage, I'm sure he or a campaign volunteer will be able to provide you with registration materials. It only takes a few minutes to vote in San Marcos and elections can be won or lost by very small margins, so every vote really does count.

Mike is a good and honorable man who wants to continue to give back to his community. Please join me in supporting him in his effort to win a seat on the San Marcos City Council.

I second this endorsement.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 am
True Bobcat Fan

If I still lived in San Marcos, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. Since I know a bunch of Chicago tricks, I might still vote for him.

Just kidding, Mike. :-)

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:57 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

CG's endorsement says a lot about the appeal of Mike as a candidate. I will be the first to admit that I do not see eye-to-eye at all politically with Chicago Guy. BUT, in this case I will make an exception. Mike is a good guy who can appeal to people at all points on the political spectrum.

Thanks for your support, CG.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:21 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Robert Katz wrote:
CG's endorsement says a lot about the appeal of Mike as a candidate. I will be the first to admit that I do not see eye-to-eye at all politically with Chicago Guy. BUT, in this case I will make an exception. Mike is a good guy who can appeal to people at all points on the political spectrum.

Thanks for your support, CG.

Wait. Mike's a democrat? :-)

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:24 pm