SuccessFunding at Texas State! 
Bobcat Wannabe

Post SuccessFunding at Texas State!
Hey guys, my name is Tyler Zientara and I'm the student rep for SuccessFunding here at Texas State.

I'm a freshman and have already come to find out that student debt is going to affect my life tremendously. I ran across SuccessFunding in a Facebook ad and thought like many of you would, "Oh this is a scam. There is no way that I can raise money for my education from others just by simply creating a FREE profile and sharing it on Facebook and Twitter." But that's just it... it's not a scam.. there are actually people out there who want to reduce student debt as a whole, and they are passionate about helping students accomplish that feat.

SuccessFunding aims to connect hard-working students, such as yourselves, with a network of "fans" on social media to reduce student debt. With the cost of post-secondary education being outrageously high, students stress day in and day out about the debt that is hanging over their heads. With SuccessFunding, you raise money that can ONLY be spent for educational purposes, therefore, reducing the use of student loans.

Please take the time to check out this amazing platform, as it can really help you take a burden off your chest. Feel free to message me or email me at [email protected] if you have any further questions and want to get started up! I'm here to help YOU.

www.successfunding.com

Tyler Zientara
Bachelor in Business Administration
SuccessFunding Rep
[email protected]

Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:53 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: SuccessFunding at Texas State!
your goal is $500? My bill is $443 every month, and I don't have a super huge debt (compared to most of my friends.) It'd be pretty cool to get $500 for free though, def helps pay for Spring Break lol.

At least you're forward thinking. Focus on getting good grades and a good internship and working hard, and the rest will take care of itself.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:33 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

Post Re: SuccessFunding at Texas State!
FromTxStWithLove wrote:
your goal is $500? My bill is $443 every month, and I don't have a super huge debt (compared to most of my friends.) It'd be pretty cool to get $500 for free though, def helps pay for Spring Break lol.

At least you're forward thinking. Focus on getting good grades and a good internship and working hard, and the rest will take care of itself.

Thanks for the words of encouragement! It really means a lot.

Really, the goal is to raise as much as you can for your cause (education). Every dollar raised is a dollar less spent on student loans (which accrue interest over time as we know). It's not necessarily to totally eliminate student debt, but to reduce it. If I raise $500 through sponsors and donors, I won't have to spend that $500+ on accruing loans.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:41 pm