Poll ended at Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:09 pm
Barack Obama 73%  73%  [ 11 ]
Mitt Romney 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 15

Election Prediction Thread 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Election Prediction Thread
That's it?

If you can't defend yourself or your positions without resorting to personal attacks on a stranger on the internet then you lose.

Sorry you can't handle it when someone calls you out on your blatant hypocrisy.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:34 pm
True Bobcat Fan

FromTxStWithLove wrote:
That's it?

If you can't defend yourself or your positions without resorting to personal attacks on a stranger on the internet then you lose.

Sorry you can't handle it when someone calls you out on your blatant hypocrisy.

My blatant hypocrisy. Good one. You and taxman must take the same classes. By the way, I don't need to defend the truth. Your boy in the White House stood by and watched while people died, and his lap dogs in the media are covering for him.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:41 pm
True Bobcat Fan

ChicagoGuy wrote:

My blatant hypocrisy. Good one. You and taxman must take the same classes. By the way, I don't need to defend the truth. Your boy in the White House stood by and watched while people died, and his lap dogs in the media are covering for him.

Please try and stay on subject;

I said you are biased. Then I said you are a hypocrite because you complain about things being biased when you and everything you say are so clearly biased. I didn't mention Libya or insult you. Then you come back with an insult to me and several posts about Libya...

You are the definition of what is wrong with the state of politics in this country. You refuse to have a conversation and resort to changing the subject and insults when someone confronts you. This is made worse by the fact that for some reason, you feel the need to dominate any conversation that could be had on this board.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:14 pm
True Bobcat Fan

FromTxStWithLove wrote:
ChicagoGuy wrote:

Please try and stay on subject;

I said you are biased. Then I said you are a hypocrite because you complain about things being biased when you and everything you say are so clearly biased. I didn't mention Libya or insult you. Then you come back with an insult to me and several posts about Libya...

You are the definition of what is wrong with the state of politics in this country. You refuse to have a conversation and resort to changing the subject and insults when someone confronts you. This is made worse by the fact that for some reason, you feel the need to dominate any conversation that could be had on this board.

Tempting. So very tempting.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:18 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Dear Lover Boy,

I have but one question for you. Are you a Texas State grad?

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:24 pm
True Bobcat Fan

ChicagoGuy wrote:
Dear Lover Boy,

I assume you are referring to me, and even though this question is in no way related to this thread or politics I will answer anyway.

Yes, I am a graduate, and a proud one.

I earned my BS in Criminal Justice from Texas State in 2010 and am going to graduate again next May with a Masters in Public Administration after completing a very difficult Applied Research Project on the San Marcos Police Department. I am an active member of the political science honor society, and maintain a 3.8 GPA. I have also worked as much as possible the entire time I have been in college.

Any more brainbusters, CG? I will email you my resume and transcript if would like, since you are interested and all.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:49 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Midgets flexing is so stupid looking. The courses I took with political science graduate students were a TOTAL joke.

If it makes you feel good, go with it.

Last edited by Malleus on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:24 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Hey guys? Can we measure our cocks in another thread and keep this one to predicting the results?

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:28 pm
True Bobcat Fan

i was answering his question not flexing. After learning that I was an alum surely his next move would have been to put down my education as being inferior, but you beat him to it. Congrats.

Hard to believe people on here would knock the education of another alum. Who are you to talk anyway? Maybe the reason you feel the need to put down someone else has to do with the fact that you're a grown man who can't afford gas money to go to the LaTech game and Wurstfest because you live in the far away land of College Station. If you're such a big man, and so much better than me, you should be able to do both.

If I am a midget flexing, then surely you are a small, sad man.

On another note, maybe you two can quit worrying so much about me and stay on topic.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:44 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Chicago's point was that you are a college student and really don't have a bearing for what "work" is. I think you missed that. Also, once you get that first job no one gives a shit what you did or didn't do in college. You don't know this yet, but you will.

I promise you I'm perfectly well off. Thanks for your concern, but I think you should be worried about that first post graduation job.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:51 pm
True Bobcat Fan

okay popeye,

I go to graduate school, get good grades, and I do have a job and know what "work" is (gasp!). You have a problem with that, start another thread and we can talk about it. This is for politics, not your problem with me. You coming in here and personally attacking me is ridiculous, and you should be embarrassed.

When you devalue the education of a fellow alum, you devalue your own education. You don't know this yet, but you should.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:05 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Okay, we tried twice, you didn't get it. Nevermind. You will in a few months to a few years.

Another tip: Employers in any professional field don't like hot heads waving their transcripts around that know everything straight out of college.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:04 am
True Bobcat Fan

FromTxStWithLove wrote:
ChicagoGuy wrote:
Dear Lover Boy,

I assume you are referring to me, and even though this question is in no way related to this thread or politics I will answer anyway.

Yes, I am a graduate, and a proud one.

I earned my BS in Criminal Justice from Texas State in 2010 and am going to graduate again next May with a Masters in Public Administration after completing a very difficult Applied Research Project on the San Marcos Police Department. I am an active member of the political science honor society, and maintain a 3.8 GPA. I have also worked as much as possible the entire time I have been in college.

Any more brainbusters, CG? I will email you my resume and transcript if would like, since you are interested and all.

I don't care about your resume', since you don't have one. You don't get those until you've worked a couple of jobs.

My points, which are certainly germane to the topic of hypocrisy are these:

1. A hypocrite is one who claims he supports our troops, yet remains silent about Obama and his henchmen advising states on how to make it difficult if not impossible to vote for deployed troops.

2. A hypocrite is one who claims he supports our troops, yet remains silent about Obama's rules of engagement for our troops in harm's way.

3. A hypocrite is one who claims to hate war and everything about it, yet thinks it's cool that he goes to the same college LBJ attended.

4. A hypocrite is one who claims to care about people, yet gives little or nothing to charity.

5. A hypocrite is one who passes judgement on another person without knowing anything at all about that person.

I figured that you were a youngster, so I'll tell you the same thing my dad told me when I was your age, and telling him he was a dummy about some subject I can't even remember now:

"The older you get, the smarter I'll get".

Over and out, Lover.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:38 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

You forgot the Valentine's candy.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:13 am
True Bobcat Fan

No, I have to be the grownup in the conversation. He can be the poo-flinger on the sidelines.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:18 am