Football Video Game Poll 

If you could only chose one football video game to have in your collection, which would it be?
NCAA Football by EA Sports (for Sony Playstation 2, regardless of the year) 60%  60%  [ 6 ]
Madden by EA Sports (for Sony Playstation 2, regardless of the year) 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Tecmo Superbowl (for Nintendo) 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 10

Football Video Game Poll 
Junior Bobcat

Post Football Video Game Poll
If you could only play one football video game for the rest of your life. . . . which would it be from the following. I have NCAA football. . . and am just wondering how many people prefer Madden over NCCA, granted one is NFL, one NCAA. . . but just in terms of overall game play. . . .which do you prefer?

Eat em' up Cats!

Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:20 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: Football Video Game Poll
swt_bobcat wrote:
If you could only play one football video game for the rest of your life. . . . which would it be from the following. I have NCAA football. . . and am just wondering how many people prefer Madden over NCCA, granted one is NFL, one NCAA. . . but just in terms of overall game play. . . .which do you prefer?

The NCAA game seems more pure in terms of gameplay, no crazy camera angles and easier to read the routes and gaps of your offense. Madden always seems to be a little too unrealistic in terms of defensive alignements.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:43 pm
Junior Bobcat

So if I have NCAA. . . . there is no reason to get Madden you think, or is it worth? I guess I am trying to avoid getting a game, playing it for a couple hours and then deciding NCAA was better and not playing Madden. There is always so much hype about Madden I was just thinking maybe its better than NCAA.

Eat em' up Cats!

Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:55 pm