I believe the god wars will probably likely be triggered by 
Bobcat Wannabe

Post I believe the god wars will probably likely be triggered by
If you could have any gear that you wanted, any type of items in your invitory, and with the tasks which you would like, what would they be? We all know (or at least suspect) that jagex is directing quest lines towards a RS gold second god wars, but no one is sure how they will bypass barriers already set up in the storyline (namely the edicts of Guthix). What's your view on how they'll do this? Which god will start it? Which mahjrahart will grow to godhood?

I believe the god wars will probably likely be triggered by bilrach... unknowingly. I guess that guthix (yes guthix) is sleeping at the base of daemonheim. Without guthix and his edicts, Zaros should easily overwhelm saradomin and zamorak (he'd superiority over them at the second era.) . The 1 exception is if bilrach belongs to Zamoraks side. Since Zamorak would likely be zaros's first target, this would cut zaros's first strike brief due to the first stage failing and lead to gielenor to collapse into god wars. Several different dieties will likely immigrate to the plane, furthering the conflict.

When he rises earlier, I think it's not likely that he will combine zamorak and bilrach's coalition. If he rises during the conflict (which is unlikely (gems of jas= make character everywhere = big benefit magicwise = everyone hoping to mug and kill lucien)) he will probably possibly join a coalition or flee gielenor. Nomad is aware of one or more of the schemes going on and is trying to stop it... (unless he's insane or just trying to deceive us). Thats my opinion, therefore whats yours?

Before now there have been three collections of Third Age Equipment: Melee, Magic and Ranged. These armor sets are all very rare rewards from level 3 clue scrolls which look nice and have good stats for non-degradable armor. Each of the sets are extremely expensive because of their looks and rarity, though their stats are comparable to the less-rare and not as costly armor dropped from the directors from the God Wars Dungeon.

Today (or maybe yesterday a year ago, based on if you read this. Same is true for above lol.) , along with a whole lot of other new treasure trail rewards, a fourth group came out called'Third Age Druidic Equipment' that provides a high prayer bonus. Surprisingly, this Third Age armor is a benefit from level 4 hint scrolls rather than level 3 like all of the additional sets and has been released with a greater market cost (245mil!) Than all the other 3rd age equipment, though at first glance it doesn't seem much better than others. Because of this and how the new collection's stats are like other considerably cheaper sets such as proselyte armor, a few people are cheap RuneScape gold complaining that the druidic set isn't good enough. I disagree.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:08 am