Here's hoping for purposeful investments for Bells in a 
Bobcat Wannabe

Post Here's hoping for purposeful investments for Bells in a
And I think you are misunderstanding my comment. I didn't suggest they did nothing but develop NH for seven decades. That is Animal Crossing Bells clearly obviously based on the finished product. I had been marginally making the opposite statement really. That it is odd that the game feels half baked since they had 7 years between titles, even with some of the team on other endeavors.

I really like NH but it's the very first animal crossing game I've beaten in terms of paying off my house before we even got to autumn.

Now money is useless so the loop is broken.

I have not loaded it up in ~4 weeks and whenever I think of it I don't actually understand what I'd accomplish inside.

Fossils are done (that is a first too).

When cash is meaningless - what's there to chase on the daily?

Boot up, see if Redd is in, see if any rare bugs are out / fish for this time.

If not - go speak to an animal that states 3 things total over and over and over again (sadly).

Here's hoping for purposeful investments for Bells in a future update. I didn't even mistreat the Turnips like the others did.

Either way 95+ hours 60 is great price.

There are over 300 (400?) Potential villagers and I can't ask a person to leave. Whenever someone reaches the campsite, I must go through the most infuriating song and dance to get them to move in and then I'm not even permitted to pick who I wanted to move out.

This, together with so buy Animal Crossing New Horizons Bells many goofy little things, create a calm experience turn sour in this kind of unnecessary way.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:03 am