Goldy is second on Fantasy Baseball List 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Goldy is second on Fantasy Baseball List
Paul Goldschmidt is second best rated fantasy player overall in Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball. The MVP dream is still alive. Goldy had a great season last year but was overshadowed by Bryce Harper. Stats are comparable. Bryce had 42 home runs to Goldy 33, but Goldy had more RBI's and more stolen bases. :eatemup:

For the record Mike Trout is rated first on the Yahoo list a standard list.

Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:44 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: Goldy is second on Fantasy Baseball List
not that I'm bragging, but 8)
I drafted Goldie in our Fantasy League the year he graduated/ got drafted and place him on the backside of my roster. I activated him in 2012. In 2014 I long termed him thru 2018. In 2013 and 2014 he was the cornerstone of my Championship teams! In 2015, I lost five pitchers to injury and he could only get me to 2nd. Boy, have I had fun the last five years following him. Going to some Cactus League games in a couple of weeks and will see Arizona play at least once. :sombrero:

Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:01 am
True Bobcat Fan

It essentially means that Paul Goldschmidt is about the 2nd best position player in all of baseball. Surely we've never had a athlete this high in any team sport. Charles Austin was world's best in his individual sport.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:59 am
True Bobcat Fan

VP98 wrote:
It essentially means that Paul Goldschmidt is about the 2nd best position player in all of baseball.

according to yahoo's fantasy baseball scoring system. he's #2 in espn's as well: http://espn.go.com/fantasy/baseball/sto ... eagues-mlb

going by war, he's #4. either way you want to look at it, he's clearly one of the best players in all of mlb right now. agree that he's easily the best [team sport] athlete ever from txst. wish he was on a team that won a little more, so we'd see him on more national broadcasts.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:41 pm
True Bobcat Fan

This year, Goldy is ranked preseason #6 overall player in all of Yahoo Fantasy Baseball. Before you laugh, this is a good statistical indicator of him as a player if he is the 6th rated player in all of fantasy baseball. He finished last year as #13 overall in Yahoo Fantasy Baseball. He is the best team sport position player at the professional level in Bobcat history. Jeff Foster played and started many years, Ricky Sanders was a very good player, there are several others but who was top-ten in a team sport. Especially one as large and worldwide as baseball. :eatemup:

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:46 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

VP98 wrote:
Paul Goldschmidt is second best rated fantasy player overall in Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball. The MVP dream is still alive. Goldy had a great season last year but was overshadowed by Bryce Harper. Stats are comparable. Bryce had 42 home runs to Goldy 33, but Goldy had more RBI's and more stolen bases. :eatemup:

For the record Mike Trout is rated first on the Yahoo list a standard list.

Couldn't be more deserved to a stand up guy like him.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:40 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Saul Goodman wrote:
VP98 wrote:
It essentially means that Paul Goldschmidt is about the 2nd best position player in all of baseball.

according to yahoo's fantasy baseball scoring system. he's #2 in espn's as well: http://espn.go.com/fantasy/baseball/sto ... eagues-mlb

going by war, he's #4. either way you want to look at it, he's clearly one of the best players in all of mlb right now. agree that he's easily the best [team sport] athlete ever from txst. wish he was on a team that won a little more, so we'd see him on more national broadcasts.

If I had been the one to post that, this guy would have said "he's not number 2, he's number 4!! Trust me, believe me, I need validation from you guys!" :twisted: :twisted:

Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:42 am