Out with men's basketball and in with women's softball 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Out with men's basketball and in with women's softball
Softball beginning next week inspires our best bit of a hope of making NCAA tournament play for all major varsity Bobcat sports for the 2015-2016 school year (to the best of my knowledge). Softball seemingly went away with baseball after the 2012 season but definitely appeared to be making an encouraging comeback last season. The only difference between SBC softball vs baseball is softball has a much more difficult journey reaching regional action via a much more rigorous SOS

Frankly, I would much rather watch softball post season than regular season men's Bobcat basketball. We've always had strong pitching for the most part but our bats have been pretty quiet as long as I can remember especially in the NCAA tournament where the pitching is much better than in conference play. Hopefully this is the year that we can make a super regional and get the bats and the pitching both going. It's going to be a tough one beating out ULL and USA but maybe this will be the year that 3 SBC bids are given out

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:41 am