Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Looking ahead 
SuperCat

Post Re: Looking ahead
Bobcat Xtreme wrote:
Full disclosure: Know-it-all Saul is the main reason I rarely come to this site any longer. It is so tiring seeing him correct everyone all the time.

Cue Saul to correct me on why I am wrong.

Saul's one of the only good posters on this board. He may correct people a lot but that's because the majority of the posters are uninformed, generally in regards to recruiting. I mostly just read the forum and rarely post, but he's hardly the worst poster on the forum and one of the few that's keeping it alive.

Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:59 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Bobcat Xtreme wrote:
Full disclosure: Know-it-all Saul is the main reason I rarely come to this site any longer. It is so tiring seeing him correct everyone all the time.

About the only entertainment this time of year for cryin out loud and you're trying to ruin it.

Walk into a bar and the climate is dictated by the people in it and it's no different online. Make the place your own if you don't like it. Personalities are what makes a place and Tax can take care of himself. I actually enjoy the back and forth. Hell, it's a sports forum and really mild comparatively speaking. Are we all supposed to always love and respect each other? Not possible.

Also, with 43 posts in 2.5 years, you were averaging only 1.5 posts per month anyway. Gotta actually be around before you can leave.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:29 pm
SuperCat

Bobcatbro wrote:
Bobcat Xtreme wrote:

Saul's one of the only good posters on this board. He may correct people a lot but that's because the majority of the posters are uninformed, generally in regards to recruiting. I mostly just read the forum and rarely post, but he's hardly the worst poster on the forum and one of the few that's keeping it alive.

This. So much this.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:51 am
True Bobcat Fan

I would rather someone be annoying for making corrections to ignorant posts and using facts then the many other styles of annoying posters seen on message boards.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:22 am
SuperCat

I feel like Bobcat Xtreme has to be one of Taxman's alternate accounts.....

Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:59 am
Junior Bobcat

I agree with so many of the latest comments on this thread. Bobcat Xtreme needs to update his name to Bobcat Xtreme Crybaby. Am I right or what?? I'm all for more activity in these forums (I rarely post), but anyone that complains about receiving correct information.... sigh.... gtfo.

So, basketball.... I didn't know jack about our squad before this year. Wow, what a fun team to watch. Sad and happy for how the season ended. What an incredible run. Pearson is the future and damn is that exciting. Love Prijovic as well.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:21 pm
True Bobcat Fan

matt.butler wrote:
So, basketball.... I didn't know jack about our squad before this year. Wow, what a fun team to watch. Sad and happy for how the season ended. What an incredible run. Pearson is the future and damn is that exciting. Love Prijovic as well.

It's not over yet! We play Lamar on Thursday in San Marcos.

I am excited as well about what I saw. The most encouraging thing to me during the Sun Belt tournament was when Tilbury was out of the game or struggling, the young guys were a big part of what kept them competitive.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:58 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

BobcatCowboy wrote:
I feel like Bobcat Xtreme has to be one of Taxman's alternate accounts.....

I don't have that much free time in my life to handle multiple accounts, unlike some folk on here. I barely use this one anymore as it is.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:01 am
SuperCat

Looks like we offered Notre Dame Prep (MA) G Devante "DJ" Jones and McLennan CC (TX) G Isaiah Gurley.

http://247sports.com/Player/DJ-Jones-46037623

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/maple/185220 His HS profile.

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/203307/isaiah-gurley Originally committed to Canisius out of HS.

http://www.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2016-17/div1/players/isaiahgurleyvil4 Averaging 17.5 ppg at McLennan

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:19 am
True Bobcat Fan

Gurley hits 81% of his free throws...he'll be 1st in that category on the team right away.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:16 am
SuperCat

2019 prospect Jadun McCarty of Huntsville claiming TXST as his first offer. Nice to see that Kaspar is also looking ahead.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:26 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Isaiah Gurley is at McLennan Community College in Waco, same junior college that Ojai Black went to - also Danny Kaspar played there before transferring to UNT.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:56 am
SuperCat

TXST has offered Don Bosco Prep SF, Malik Osborne. Holds offers from Rice, Texas State, William & Mary, Oregon State, UMKC, Milwaukee, East Carolina and Drexel.

http://247sports.com/Player/Malik-Osborne-46040074

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:36 am
SuperCat

https://twitter.com/coachpj10/status/852678442801868805

Shelby Adams has officially joined the Men's team. He signed his NLI a few days ago.

Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:40 am
True Bobcat Fan

Welcome Shelby!

He should be able to compete immediately for the starting SG job with Conley gone. Tyler Blount, Courtney Julien, and Shelby Adams are the 3 SGs on the roster now.

Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:14 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next