Would you rather
We stay our course (terribly), and (hopefully) fire Davalos 57%  57%  [ 13 ]
We do better for the rest of the season, keep Davalos as HC 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Strutters 30%  30%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 23

Would you rather 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Would you rather
Would you all have our Men's team do good from now till the end of the season and as a result keep Davalos?

Or Would you have our team do terribly and hope Teis lets Davalos go - either before or after the season?

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:05 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: Would you rather
:sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:
:texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate:

Strutters....

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:17 pm
SuperCat

I don't think that under any circumstance you can go against your school, team, or whatever. Those who say they do aren't real fans and frankly don't care. While I believe a change needs to be made, I still hope they can salvage what's left of the season, play well in conference play, and look appealing to recruits. I mean let's face it, would you really root against them if they were playing SFA or SAM? If the answer is yes, then the small Bobcat fan nation doesn't need you.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:06 am
True Bobcat Fan

jake_471 wrote:
I don't think that under any circumstance you can go against your school, team, or whatever. Those who say they do aren't real fans and frankly don't care. While I believe a change needs to be made, I still hope they can salvage what's left of the season, play well in conference play, and look appealing to recruits. I mean let's face it, would you really root against them if they were playing SFA or SAM? If the answer is yes, then the small Bobcat fan nation doesn't need you.

i doubt any bobcat fan is going to root for another school over us. but most (like me) just dont care either way what happens to our bball team. did four years here, and i dont know anyone who went to a single bball game. i dont think we have been worth watching since like what... the sixties or something?!
anyway losing a lot and getting a new coach, just might be the shot in the arm the program needs. we could even possibly be taken seriously someday. one can only hope.
:-||

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:45 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

I think we all know where I stand on this issue.

Strutters. All the way.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:42 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Billy Clyde FTW!

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:22 am
SuperCat

FromTxStWithLove wrote:
jake_471 wrote:

i doubt any bobcat fan is going to root for another school over us. but most (like me) just dont care either way what happens to our bball team. did four years here, and i dont know anyone who went to a single bball game. i dont think we have been worth watching since like what... the sixties or something?!
anyway losing a lot and getting a new coach, just might be the shot in the arm the program needs. we could even possibly be taken seriously someday. one can only hope.
:-||

And this is the attitude I'm talking about. Until you demand winning and take the proper steps towards building a winning program, mediocre at best is what you will see. "They haven't been worth watching in forever" is the kind of statement why they aren't worth watching. I'm not trying to go all Knute Rockne here, but if the AD is in a love affair with DD and it's obvious he thinks highly of him, and the fans dont give a shat either way, why make a change? Whether you're hoping for a coaching change or not... Not caring is a trait of a losing culture and unfortunately, more than 90% of alums feel the same way.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:15 pm
True Bobcat Fan

TheRevSWT wrote:
I think we all know where I stand on this issue.

Strutters. All the way.

I was actually thinking of you when I put that on there :-||

Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:06 am