Golden Goose so you 
Bobcat Wannabe

Post Golden Goose so you
On Jan. 18, Rothy's launched its Mary Jane, a design that builds on the classic style and a burgeoning footwear trend among celebs. At tonight's Met Gala, Serena Williams wore a stunning yellow creation by Atelier Versace on the red carpet-but it was what was underneath that embellished skirt and train that really stole the show. The tennis pro embraced her sportive roots for this evening's camp theme, slipping on a pair of highlighter green Nike x Off-White Air Force One sneakers, logo'd with Air on them.

So if you're on the hunt for your go-to spring shoe that's equal parts comfortable and polished, why not elevate your trusty flats to footwear that's basically a present for your feet? With colors like sapphire, cinnamon, and even wildcat to chose from, the Rothy's Golden Goose Mary Jane shoe is one that - despite its shape - definitely doesn't fall flat.

I'm running outside. I'm out here... Hey, this is actually kind of fun. It's time to get your cardio on, so you go to meet the girls at the gym, only today it's actually a photo shoot starring you and your besties. Your gym bag is filled with couture looks and incredible pumps. You power up for a solid selfie sesh, and then spot Christian Louboutin on the TV as your workout instructor.

Donald Glover inked a partnership with Adidas Originals all the way Golden Goose Shoes back in September 2018. For the past seven months, there's been nothing but silence about what Glover and the company were cooking up. That ended at Coachella, when an iPhone registered to Donald Glover began to mysteriously AirDrop a picture of Adidas Nizza sneakers. Those who accepted reportedly got a pair of the kicks to wear to the festival, as long as they signed a contract to actually wear the shoes and attend Glover's set. Today, his entire project with Adidas Originals is being revealed-and it's so much more than sneakers.

"A resounding trend of the season is tailoring, and the same holds true for footwear. No, no, Golden Goose Sneakers then I'll feel horrible. I'm running outside. And who knows, maybe the next time Rihanna hosts a party at Bergdorf Goodman, there could be people passing out pieces of paper with her perfume on it.

Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:36 am