The Disrespect.... 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post The Disrespect....
:sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:
:texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate:

https://athlonsports.com/college-footba ... psets-2019

I'm sorry, but Nicholls State will no way on earth come into Bobcat stadium and push us around considering we have what will likely be a top 50 FBS defense. Whomever wrote that article is merely going by last year's 3-9 record instead of doing the proper homework.

Yes, we may have fallen off the wagon a bit, but even under the previous disastrous coaching regime we didn't lose to an FCS squad. :x :x

At least other writers give Jensen his due:

https://athlonsports.com/college-footba ... backs-2019

https://athlonsports.com/college-footba ... kings-2019

Tue May 21, 2019 10:07 am
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: The Disrespect....
Bobcat.taxman wrote:
but even under the previous disastrous coaching regime we didn't lose to an FCS squad. :x :x

I haven't even read the article yet, but just want to point out that this will be a tougher FCS game, and by a wide margin, than any the previous regime ever faced.

Tue May 21, 2019 11:09 am
True Bobcat Fan

We beat HBU 20-11 in 2017 and they finished last in the Southland last year. Nicholls State won the Southland, beat Kansas and went to the second round of the FCS playoffs before getting beat.

I sure as heck hope our players don't take them as lightly as you seem to be. With how bad we've been recently and how good they've been, this is a very winnable game for them. If we haven't greatly improved on the offensive side of the ball, we won't just lose at home to an FCS, well get blown out.

Tue May 21, 2019 10:55 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

JustinS09 wrote:
We beat HBU 20-11 in 2017 and they finished last in the Southland last year. Nicholls State won the Southland, beat Kansas and went to the second round of the FCS playoffs before getting beat.

I sure as heck hope our players don't take them as lightly as you seem to be. With how bad we've been recently and how good they've been, this is a very winnable game for them. If we haven't greatly improved on the offensive side of the ball, we won't just lose at home to an FCS, well get blown out.

Maybe the game will be close, but not a blowout! :D :D :D But yes, our offense should be the best one we've had since 2014. Jensen is a legit threat to be the next talent Spavital coaches up to give us a great chance to go bowling.

Thu May 23, 2019 9:38 am
Site Admin

Bobcat.taxman wrote:
...we have what will likely be a top 50 FBS defense

Will we though? Comparing apples to apples, if we were put up against the top 50 TEAMS in the FBS, our defense would be atrocious.

Is Nicholls still a triple option team? If so, look out...

Thu May 30, 2019 1:47 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

treacherous wrote:
Will we though? Comparing apples to apples, if we were put up against the top 50 TEAMS in the FBS, our defense would be atrocious.

Is Nicholls still a triple option team? If so, look out...

You have a point there, but I do feel our defense has a schedule that will help them in that regard (ranking).

Fri May 31, 2019 9:00 am