Wyoming at Texas State -- Sept. 7, 2019 
Junior Bobcat

Post Wyoming at Texas State -- Sept. 7, 2019
Greetings Bobcat fans! So we meet again for the fourth game in the series on September 7th. I'm looking forward to coming down from Virginia for my second experience in San Marcos. Last time, as I hate to recall, the Cowboys were beaten 42-21 by the Bobcats in a lightning-delayed debacle (from Wyoming's viewpoint). The series stands at 2-1 Wyoming with the two victories coming in Laramie. The Cowboys beat the Bobcats 45-10 in 2011 and again 45-10 in 2017.

Wyoming is coming off a mediocre 6-6 season last year in the post Josh Allen era. There's a lot of question marks on the offensive side of the ball for the Pokes as two sophomores are vying for starting QB duties and lots of questions at running back and the O-Line. The defense is looking pretty solid with a lot of experience returning. This is despite the loss of Andrew Wingart at Safety, who looks to be a NFL draft prospect this coming draft. The D line is experienced and the linebackers are solid. The secondary will be a little young. The biggest concern is that Wyoming lost its DC Scott Hazelton to Kansas State. Under Hazelton, Wyoming was a top five defense in turnover precentage.

I see you have a new coaching staff. I also note that Bob Stitt is your offensive coordinator. He's a very good coach and will present a lot of problems for the Pokes. I think it will be a competitive game and hopefully storm-free. Here's to a good game!

Series Record: http://cfbinfo.com/series/wyoming-cowbo ... te-bobcats

Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:42 am
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Wyoming at Texas State -- Sept. 7, 2019
Hey Virginian. We meet again.

This site was mostly abandoned a few months back as the bulk of the message board fanbase migrated to maroonandgolden.com. You may want to post this over there to get any discussion.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:08 am
Junior Bobcat

x wrote:
Hey Virginian. We meet again.

This site was mostly abandoned a few months back as the bulk of the message board fanbase migrated to maroonandgolden.com. You may want to post this over there to get any discussion.

Ahhh, good to know. I haven't been around since 2017, so things have changed. Thanks!

Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:37 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

:sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:
:texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate:

This will be a close game, but our defense will likely wreak havoc on the young Cowboys team.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:37 am