Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 The wait is over... 
Bobcat Wannabe

Post Re: The wait is over...
After hearing about the hiring of Spavital I was moved to create this account and make my first post. Would've rather had Briles but I read that he wanted to stay with the Cougs. Definitely excited for the hire though, anything is an improvement over Withers. Teis must go though, I can't imagine why the school would keep him on much longer (or why he's even lasted this long).

Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:05 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Welcome to the fold, my bobcat brother (or sister... whatever).

Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:08 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

Brother lol. Thanks, glad to MAYBE have SOME hope for our future. Can't wait to not be embarrassed to say I'm a Bobcat.

I live in San Antonio and have to deal with these peckerheads down here all the time, we better beat them next year.

Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:12 pm
True Bobcat Fan

We don't play them next year. Which might be better anyways. Gives us time to get the kinks worked out of the new offense.

Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:51 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Saul Goodman wrote:
hearing longo is the guy :sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:

This one didn't age well.....it's amazing people haven't put two and two together that this is a burner account and who the "anonymous" person behind it is.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:21 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Bobbumman wrote:
Argue what you want about him, but the floor for this guy is that I think he is going to get the fan base really excited and get the town to rally around this program. He seems like a likable human being and I think the players will buy into him quickly.

It will be a breath of fresh air during press conference, that, unlike Withers, he doesn't just ask the same question back to the reporter, blame everyone and have a bunch of smoke and mirror cop-outs. Put simply, he looks like a Kliff kinda guy.

The team is excited, most the fans I've spoken to had no idea who he was. Such a Bobcat thing......

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:27 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Bobcat.taxman wrote:
it's amazing people haven't put two and two together that this is a burner account and who the "anonymous" person behind it is.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:02 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Saul Goodman wrote:
Bobcat.taxman wrote:
it's amazing people haven't put two and two together that this is a burner account and who the "anonymous" person behind it is.

i dont have the time to read 10+ pages of coach spec talk and then another 20+ pages of coach announcement talk. Just break it down for a dummy like me. Cause i do know you all supposedly bitch and moan at each other in most posts.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:00 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8