Bipolarness... 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Bipolarness...
:sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:
:texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate:

Holy smokes, I'm on vacation for a few days and come back to everyone thinking we are going to a bowl game and running the table after two wins against the worst teams in conference? The extremes in opinions people on here go to from week to week is astounding!

Yes, we've played a lot of close games this year and bypassed the win total from last year, but this is the norm, not the exception in terms of winning. Since Withers surpassed the win total I expected, don't think he's going anywhere until his contract is out but I also don't expect us to have any relevance the next 4 years either.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:09 am
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Bipolarness...
Bobcat.taxman wrote:
Holy smokes, I'm on vacation for a few days and come back to everyone thinking we are going to a bowl game and running the table after two wins against the worst teams in conference?

I don't think a single person here actually thinks that.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:09 pm
True Bobcat Fan

x wrote:
Bobcat.taxman wrote:
Holy smokes, I'm on vacation for a few days and come back to everyone thinking we are going to a bowl game and running the table after two wins against the worst teams in conference?

Yeah I don't think so either.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:28 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Who said anything about a bowl? Besides Rev's clearly sarcastic thread.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:31 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

You mean that thread where my second post said "all kidding aside, if Withers can pull off one upset in the next three games..." indicating I thought we'd lose the next three?

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:52 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Bobcat.taxman wrote:
Holy smokes, I'm on vacation for a few days and come back to everyone thinking we are going to a bowl game and running the table after two wins against the worst teams in conference? The extremes in opinions people on here go to from week to week is astounding!

Yes, we've played a lot of close games this year and bypassed the win total from last year, but this is the norm, not the exception in terms of winning. Since Withers surpassed the win total I expected, don't think he's going anywhere until his contract is out but I also don't expect us to have any relevance the next 4 years either.

How is it possible for somebody to read something and interpret it entirely different than all 50 other people who read the same thing?

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:32 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

x wrote:

Pretty sure in the last game thread some people were throwing the Bowl game word around, but I'm too lazy to go look. Unlike resident creepers Saul and RunFaster, most of us don't have that much time on our hands. :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:20 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

run faster wrote:

How is it possible for somebody to read something and interpret it entirely different than all 50 other people who read the same thing?

Says the guy that picks fights with literally everyone and calls everyone a moron because apparently every person on this board has issues comprehending the things you write (clue: if everyone else misunderstands your posts, perhaps the common denominator is not them but you?). :roll: :roll:

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:22 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

The only bowl talk I seem to recall happening in that thread was someone (I believe cpwhite) asking which one is gonna be the first to ask which bowl we are going to.

Which, of course, caused me to make the thread.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:22 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Bobcat.taxman wrote:
run faster wrote:

Says the guy that picks fights with literally everyone and calls everyone a moron because apparently every person on this board has issues comprehending the things you write (clue: if everyone else misunderstands your posts, perhaps the common denominator is not them but you?). :roll: :roll:

:applause:

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:35 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Bobcat.taxman wrote:

Very few of those called "moron" is due to them not understanding my argument. It is due to them arguing something wrong. For instance, go back and revisit the contract thread in which you insist that Withers can be dismissed WITH cause and not be owed his contractually obligated pay due to win/loss record.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:59 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

run faster wrote:

Very few of those called "moron" is due to them not understanding my argument. It is due to them arguing something wrong. For instance, go back and revisit the contract thread in which you insist that Withers can be dismissed WITH cause and not be owed his contractually obligated pay due to win/loss record.

I did. I brought receipts. You lost.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:03 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

run faster wrote:
Bobcat.taxman wrote:

To be fair to run faster, I don't think he's called me a moron yet. And I talk all kinds of stupid shit (see the "we're back on top baby" thread as exhibit A).

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:10 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Bobcat.taxman wrote:

I did. I brought receipts. You lost.

You truly can't think you're right on this. It is written so that even the biggest moron can understand it, yet you are getting it wrong. You have a $5000 to $500 bet, tilted drastically in your favor, about that topic. If you avoid taking the bet, we will know that you really aren't as big of a moron as you are acting and are just arguing to save face. If you do take the bet, we will know that you are the biggest moron on this board and will be out of $500.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:31 pm