TXST vs ULM score prediction??! 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: TXST vs ULM score prediction??!
rtuncap wrote:
With the current point spread at 10.5 pts and an over/under of 61 pts., this would imply a score of War Hawks 35 - Bobcats 25.

But the handicappers don't know that Elliot is calling the shots this game. I think the Bobcats will pull off an upset. IIFFFF there are no QB draws out of the end zone and no back shoulder fades on a compressed field. We'll know in three short days!

If that truly is the Vegas line, that's easy money all day. We may win, but we certainly won't lose by 10.5 points.....or at least we shouldn't. Maybe 4-5 point loss at worst.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:35 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

darussian12 wrote:
Tax or Treach, since i know you all wont back out. I dont know what i want to bet, the over/under, or in Treach case the score. But do any of your jobs allow for casual fri to wear whatever(I have gotten away with wearing TX St tubing team at my job) But you know where Im going here.

My days of casual Friday are done for the foreseeable future. Strictly suit and tie. But I'd be down for a lunch/meal at a Bobcat watch party for any away game. :idea: :idea:

Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:37 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

I think I'm done watching for the rest of the season. I'll check back here weekly to see if Trauth or Teis finally get removed then I can possibly dream again but until that point Bobcat football and Athletics in general simply hold no enjoyment for me.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:28 pm
SuperCat

cpwhite wrote:
I think I'm done watching for the rest of the season. I'll check back here weekly to see if Trauth or Teis finally get removed then I can possibly dream again but until that point Bobcat football and Athletics in general simply hold no enjoyment for me.

I understand that feeling too. I find it harder and harder to justify a 7 hour round trip drive and hotel expenses just to watch the Bobcats get manhandled every game. It's damn depressing! The homecoming game could be the last live game for me. I'm more excited about the SWT throwback than I am about the game itself.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:36 pm