Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Teis & Trauth's interview with KTSW 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: Teis & Trauth's interview with KTSW
Bobcat.taxman wrote:
SATXST wrote:
Someone posted via twitter teis most recently (September 1) signed a contract extension through 2022. Buy out is one year if his salary $329k. Think about that.
Ps. I’m sure withers listened to this interview and if I were him I’d be on the war path. Most of the football references were teis throwing EW under the bus for how he rebuilded.

You mean to tell me Teis is evaluating a direct report on their job performance and his direct report should "go on the war path?"

I don't know, maybe said direct report should be trying to keep his own job instead of going on the warpath? Plus, that's a taste of Withers' own medicine administered by someone that could fire him at any time for any reason and has plenty of ammunition to do so based on performance metrics. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Hate to break it to you, but you don't "evaluate" a direct report in the media. That's not called evaluating, that's called throwing someone under the bus.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Teis & Trauth's interview with KTSW

I paused the interview 9 seconds into it to bitch about this.

I only made it 9 seconds in before getting agitated.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:28 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8