Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 GATA Time is this Thursday Evening 
Bobcat Wannabe

Post Re: GATA Time is this Thursday Evening
Saul Goodman wrote:
eagle#58 wrote:
San Marco's

Ok...so now you're going to critique my fat fingering at 34,000 ft...c'mon man...get some game!

Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:53 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

TheRevSWT wrote:
eagle#58 wrote:
Well, yes...and we can name drop all we want to, but there's no need to astound any of you with my grasp of Wikipedia. And to be fair to the conversation I was simply laying out what would become y'alls plan of attack...that everything San Marco's > SE Georgia, and I guessed right. But since this is a football forum and its game week, we thought some of you might be up to a little good natured pre-game smack...guess we were wrong.

Sadly, smack talk is only really good when it's going to be a competitive game or at least predicted to be competitive.

Right now, not many of the Bobcat faithful feel it will be competitive (and lord I hope we're all sorely wrong), so good natured smack talk is not to be found here.

Truth be told, we're gonna smack talk ourselves WAY harder than any of y'all will be able to do.

Just remember it's only a football game...

Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:54 pm
True Bobcat Fan

It’s only a football game when you have a bad day. What is it when you suck for decades at a time?

Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:56 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

eagle#58 wrote:
TheRevSWT wrote:
eagle#58 wrote:
Well, yes...and we can name drop all we want to, but there's no need to astound any of you with my grasp of Wikipedia. And to be fair to the conversation I was simply laying out what would become y'alls plan of attack...that everything San Marco's > SE Georgia, and I guessed right. But since this is a football forum and its game week, we thought some of you might be up to a little good natured pre-game smack...guess we were wrong.

Sadly, smack talk is only really good when it's going to be a competitive game or at least predicted to be competitive.

Right now, not many of the Bobcat faithful feel it will be competitive (and lord I hope we're all sorely wrong), so good natured smack talk is not to be found here.

Truth be told, we're gonna smack talk ourselves WAY harder than any of y'all will be able to do.

I missed the game in 2014...only game I didnt travel to (business got in the way!) but I did get to see most of it in the hotel. My son was the LT on that team...I remember it being a very close contest up until the pick six. I am going to be in Dallas this Wed. thru Friday...wonder if I could re-route myself thru Austin or SA for the Friday flight home...

Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:00 pm
Junior Bobcat

So it looks like all the :texasstate: fans are already have given up on this season and just hoping that the football gods will take pity on there program and throw them a bone,

GSUsTALON would like to join this conversation but for some reason cannot log on to his account. He asks that if this issue can be resolved, Thanks.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:19 am
True Bobcat Fan

maybe the internet gods will take pity on him and throw him a bone.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:43 am
Bobcat Wannabe

ValleyBoy wrote:
So it looks like all the :texasstate: fans are already have given up on this season and just hoping that the football gods will take pity on there program and throw them a bone,

GSUsTALON would like to join this conversation but for some reason cannot log on to his account. He asks that if this issue can be resolved, Thanks.

Probably still over whelmed by his self appointed skank award. :D

Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:44 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

eagle#58 wrote:

Oh yeah, it's only a game, so I'm not letting it wreck my day or anything, but What fun is smack talk when you KNOW your team isn't going to be able to back it up?

I mean, I can sit here and talk all day long about how we're going to festoon Bobcat Stadium with the entrails of eagles... But that's just lame if there is no chance of that happening.

Double it down with the first half performance we gave against the Cajuns, I can't even guarantee our team is gonna put up a fight.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:06 am
True Bobcat Fan

We're France . . .

. . . We Surrender . . .

Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:54 am
True Bobcat Fan

TheRevSWT wrote:

Oh yeah, it's only a game, so I'm not letting it wreck my day or anything, but What fun is smack talk when you KNOW your team isn't going to be able to back it up?

At least we will always have better country music and BBQ... Oh yea, and the 2005 win to knock yall out of the playoffs.

At this point though, you're just kicking us while we're down.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:06 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

Well guys you can always hope that your HC gets terminated mid season. It happen to us and turned out pretty damn good.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:41 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Oh, and DEFINITELY if you have the chance to visit San Marcos, take it. Football game or no.

Best BBQ in the country (none of that wimpy vinegary BBQ sauce either), hottest women in the Sun Belt (possibly the country, though I grant that is subjective), and a pretty good stadium.

Plus, it'll be Thursday night, so the square will be rocking.

As of now, there is only a small chance of rain, and the high is only projected to be 79. The weather will be perfect.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:56 pm
True Bobcat Fan

EF200 wrote:
Well guys you can always hope that your HC gets terminated mid season. It happen to us and turned out pretty damn good.

Wont matter until the AD is fired. That's what we're all hoping for.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:08 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

:texasstate: won't be affected by Hurricane Michael. But y'all better hunker down and keep your powder dry for the Eagle storm coming your way

Last edited by EF200 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:53 pm
Junior Bobcat

At least there's a Big 12 matchup going on at the same time that may take some eyes off of our empty stands

Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:00 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next