GATA Time is this Thursday Evening 
Junior Bobcat

Post GATA Time is this Thursday Evening
Greeting Texas State Bobcats. Well from what ValleyBoy has been hearing all is not well in San Marcos. Don't like your AD. Don't like your HC. An to top it all off the Georgia Southern Eagles are coming to town on a short week and are going to open up one Bad can of GATA on your football team. Can things get any worse at :texasstate:

Well ValleyBoy is hear to tell you that the smacktalking EAgle fans from TALON TALK are about to decend on this here messageboard with such an onslaught of trash talk that your anger will turn on us Georgia Southern posters and just for a short time ya'll will forget all about the problems facing your football program.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:16 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: GATA Time is this Thursday Evening
:shock:

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:20 pm
True Bobcat Fan

We don’t care

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:21 pm
SuperCat

I think VB is going to be extremely disappointed. Just let me burn my furniture in peace...holy hell.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:28 pm
Junior Bobcat

RiverRatCat06 wrote:
We don’t care
So you RiverRatCat are the authority on all BobCat fans.

So are you saying "We don't care" that we have the worse AD in all of FBS.
Are you saying "We don't care" that the Bobcat football team is lead by HC that does not know how to put a football team on the field that can win football games.

or are you saying that "We don't care" that Georgia Southern is going to come into San Marcos and kick your football team in the nuts.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:34 pm
True Bobcat Fan

ValleyBoy wrote:
Greeting Texas State Bobcats. Well from what ValleyBoy has been hearing all is not well in San Marcos. Don't like your AD. Don't like your HC. An to top it all off the Georgia Southern Eagles are coming to town on a short week and are going to open up one Bad can of GATA on your football team. Can things get any worse at :texasstate:

Well ValleyBoy is hear to tell you that the smacktalking EAgle fans from TALON TALK are about to decend on this here messageboard with such an onslaught of trash talk that your anger will turn on us Georgia Southern posters and just for a short time ya'll will forget all about the problems facing your football program.

Ill hold onto happy thoughts long ago getting your coach fired with that triple option shit. But yeah we have sucked for a lot since then.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:37 pm
Junior Bobcat

ruwallydog wrote:
I think VB is going to be extremely disappointed. Just let me burn my furniture in peace...holy hell.

Just look at the bright side Georgia Southern only won 2 football games last year. The same turn around could happen at :texasstate: . But it will not happen is Thursday Evening.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:38 pm
True Bobcat Fan

We sell beer in the stadium and the 5,000 of us that show up to watch the beat down will drink all of it.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:02 pm
SuperCat

Is a school that produced 2 sub-human bro country “artists,” like Luke Bryan and Cole Swindell even allowed to talk smack? I’d be too embarrassed to admit I was an alumnus...

Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:51 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

ValleyBoy wrote:
Are you saying "We don't care" that the Bobcat football team is lead by HC that does not know how to put a football team on the field that can win football games.

or are you saying that "We don't care" that Georgia Southern is going to come into San Marcos and kick your football team in the nuts.

C) All of the above.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:10 am
True Bobcat Fan

cpwhite wrote:
ValleyBoy wrote:

C) All of the above.

unfortunately its a weekday game, so I wont even be able to numb feelings. Ill prob be asleep before halftime.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:20 am
SuperCat

Coming here to smack talk is a waste of time, because we have already turned on each other and have allowed trolls to dictate the discourse. As we wallow in despair watching our revenue generating sports fail, however, we can at least know that we will always win against Georgia Southern where it counts: we have academic programs we can actually be proud of, and have students who are capable of reading and appreciating verifiable knowledge. So, while you will beat us soundly in football while waving confederate battle flags in Beautiful Eagle Ditch, we will be making breakthroughs in science, art, and the humanities.

All that being said, VB, I do look forward to seeing how option plays are actually supposed to work on Thursday night. Hopefully our team can learn from it after watching film on Friday, because the quarterback draw we like to use when the game is on the line isn't quite working out for us.

This is all I have to say on the subject.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:28 am
True Bobcat Fan

ValleyBoy wrote:
Bad can of GATA on your football team

Y'all seem to have a weird obsession with young men's asses. Do y'all have something y'all want to tell us? Is 2018... It's ok to come out of the closet..

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:35 am
Junior Bobcat

nUTSAck wrote:
Is a school that produced 2 sub-human bro country “artists,” like Luke Bryan and Cole Swindell even allowed to talk smack? I’d be too embarrassed to admit I was an alumnus...

What does 2 country artist have to do with smack talk and just for your information one of those two artist is a dam bulldog fan.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:10 pm
Junior Bobcat

TXSTRiverBobcat wrote:
ValleyBoy wrote:
Bad can of GATA on your football team

Y'all seem to have a weird obsession with young men's asses. Do y'all have something y'all want to tell us? Is 2018... It's ok to come out of the closet..

No obsession with young men's asses, we Southern fans just like for our football team to give a 110% effort on the football field which if they do they are then they are playing with the right outlook which we refer to as GATA.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:14 pm