Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Our Next Head Coach 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Our Next Head Coach
you are the gift that keeps on giving! i swear, i thought guys like taxi only came around once in a generation, but here you are!

Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:26 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Run faster fast field fried fucked again. Here it comes, Saul. He's about to change the argument all together.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:37 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Saul Goodman wrote:
you are the gift that keeps on giving! i swear, i thought guys like taxi only came around once in a generation, but here you are!

There you go again with your sick infatuation with me even when I haven't engaged you in convo for days. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:08 pm
True Bobcat Fan

you should be happy anyone remembers your name now that run faster is here!

Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:11 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Saul Goodman wrote:

Take notice of the year, it being the final ranking, and the number of four stars it has Tulsa as getting:

And here's the link so that you can verify I didn't photoshop it:

https://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

Do you ever get sick of being wrong? If not, just go back and tell us how your proposed staff will get a couple of 4 star guys again, only to then claim that G5s getting 4 stars is very rare and most likely won't happen.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:01 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

Joey McGuire assistant at Baylor...Has deep ties with Tx HS coaches and knows how to build a winning program. Coach McGuire has incredible dialog with his players, he will build winners on and off the field. His ability to create a positive environment for the community, the university, and the football program is second to none!

Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:46 pm
True Bobcat Fan

CenTx wrote:
Joey McGuire assistant at Baylor...Has deep ties with Tx HS coaches and knows how to build a winning program. Coach McGuire has incredible dialog with his players, he will build winners on and off the field. His ability to create a positive environment for the community, the university, and the football program is second to none!

Thanks for that recommendation, Debbie McGuire. Your husband didn't play college football. He had never coached at any level in college before last season. Ask North Texas how a similar hire worked out for them. Ask Bowling Green how a similar hire worked out for them.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:49 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

Sorry not his wife... Just had the fortune for him to coach my son, and see first hand the construction of successful program.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:04 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6