To be fair..... 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post To be fair.....
:sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:
:texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate:

The team that showed up tonight shows up the rest of the season, and we can win at least three more games. :sign: :sign:

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:21 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: To be fair.....
... posted after every loss...

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:32 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

cpwhite wrote:
... posted after every loss...

The saddest part though, is looking to a four win season as a mild success around these parts. :cry: :oops: :oops:

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:34 pm
SuperCat

At the moment we are one of the 3 worst teams in the entire nation. Only UTEP and Georgia State are possibly worse than us.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:36 pm
Junior Bobcat

Bobcat.taxman wrote:
:sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:
:texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate:

The team that showed up tonight shows up the rest of the season, and we can win at least three more games. :sign: :sign:

The fuck outta here with that trash. You think this team has the mental fortitude to win 3 games after what happened the last two weeks? One win to go 2-10 with an average home attendance of 13000 if we are lucky

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:38 pm
SuperCat

Life’s not fair. This is FBS football ... results matter... not moral victories. Fire this fuck already.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:54 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

SATXST wrote:

The fuck outta here with that trash. You think this team has the mental fortitude to win 3 games after what happened the last two weeks? One win to go 2-10 with an average home attendance of 13000 if we are lucky

Maybe not the mental fortitude, but we lost three very winnable games and there are at least three winnable games left (ULM, GAST, NMST). Sad thing is, with better coaching decisions, a six win season would not have been completely out of the question this year.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:54 pm
SuperCat

ruwallydog wrote:
Life’s not fair. This is FBS football ... results matter... not moral victories. Fire this fuck already.

^^^This

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:56 pm
True Bobcat Fan

What I want to know, Is where did all the EW apologists go?

Don’t y’all want to come on here and tell us how “expecting positive results in year 3 is unreasonable.” That it takes years and years to build a program that can win on a consistent basis. That when EW came in, he inherited a pathetic team devoid of all talent.

Come on EW apologists, come support your boy. 5-23.

Trust the Path. HAHAHAHA

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:59 pm
Junior Bobcat

Bobcat.taxman wrote:
SATXST wrote:

Maybe not the mental fortitude, but we lost three very winnable games and there are at least three winnable games left (ULM, GAST, NMST). Sad thing is, with better coaching decisions, a six win season would not have been completely out of the question this year.

No such thing as a “winnable game” with this fucked up program. Wouldn’t surprise me if withers has lost this team after this game. We will lose to 2 out of 3 of your so called “winnable games”

Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:04 pm
Junior Bobcat

Bobcat87 wrote:
What I want to know, Is where did all the EW apologists go?

Don’t y’all want to come on here and tell us how “expecting positive results in year 3 is unreasonable.” That it takes years and years to build a program that can win on a consistent basis. That when EW came in, he inherited a pathetic team devoid of all talent.

Come on EW apologists, come support your boy. 5-23.

Trust the Path. HAHAHAHA

^^^this
Apologists: “im gonna give EW to AT LEAST year 4 to judge him” “cupboard was bare when he started” blah blah blah bullshit. Funny thing is rev and saul are nowhere to be found and they were/are the main ones.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:08 pm
SuperCat

Do you ever post a thread that doesn't end in ...?

Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:17 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

SATXST wrote:
Apologists: “im gonna give EW to AT LEAST year 4 to judge him” “cupboard was bare when he started” blah blah blah bullshit. Funny thing is rev and saul are nowhere to be found and they were/are the main ones.

I don't know where you got the idea that I am an apologist for anyone. And I don't recall ANYONE saying they wanted to give him 4 years.

I've said all along that by year 3 we should be knocking on bowl eligibility. But in the end, it doesn't matter because TEIS DOESN'T BUY OUT CONTRACTS. So getting all crybaby about it, whining about it, and being basically a little bitch about it does nothing.

There's still a chance we could be hitting near bowl eligibility (for me, 5 wins is near), though the odds of that happening are not really good at this point with two games I wanted to see us win because really tough losses.

But again, what good does it do? Is me crying about it, telling everyone here how horrible we are, or being like others who pretend to be in the know or have insider information and talking shit about the coach... What is that going to accomplish.

As a bobcat fan, I have learned to not take the losses so hard, because... well, in our history (at least my history of watching the bobcats) they come so often. Me getting all mad about it does nothing to change it, so now? I simply shake my head and drink, thinking of what it would have been like to have won that game.

it's far more therapeutic, and I highly suggest it.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:33 pm
SuperCat

I think he lost the players tonight..E.W. was right going into 2nd half, the game was winable but he bungled yet again. His path is done..put him in a tube, with a bag of cash, put him in the river and let him coast out into the gulf somewhere. The program has turned into a complete laughing stock and people need to be held accountable for this debacle. Fire E.W. and staff sooner than later and lets stop this dumpster fire by taking the oxygen away.. Ties and E.W.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:35 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Rev, I won’t call you an apologist. You have to get off ur ass first and attend games to give you that much credit.

However, our resident yell leader Saul , has been conspicuously missing. Anal techies with borderline Aspergers are just that way. J

Bobcat 34......you had some good posts. But this is not the time to defend anything that is TXST football.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:23 am