Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 USA game 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: USA game
Phratcatbocoloco wrote:
Bobcat87 wrote:
Game was played today. Coastal won 58-21.

originally i was disappointed that we didn't schedule our only win from last year this season but now im really glad considering the issues weve had giving up the home run plays and hail marys there is no way we would be able to hold them to 7 points this season with our offense continually leaving the field in punt formation

We don't schedule our own conference games. Sun Belt does that for us. Coastal is back on the schedule next year. We don't play Georgia Southern next year.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:35 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Bobcat.taxman wrote:
:sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:
:texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate:

Will Florence affect anything for this game (travel/game time)? It's projected to hit between Carolina and Georgia and then move W-NW at a slower rate than when it was out to sea.

It shouldn't given their location in Mobile (pretty far from storm impact area) and ability to access flight lines that aren't forced to route directly or indirectly through Atlanta or Raleigh-Durham. Assuming that we're flying, we'll be coming from the west.

I respectfully disagree with time on the internet being "wasted." I would've never known that a monkey would fall over after smelling his own, stinky finger if it wasn't for the glory of the internet.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:21 am
True Bobcat Fan

I think this season's game is the Bobcats best shot yet to get a W against the Roadrunners and make the series 2-1.

UTSA is a talented, but very young & inexperienced team. The past two weeks have been brutal with losses against AZ St. and Baylor. This Saturday (short of a miracle), we are going to get thumped by Kansas State.

I think Lynn Hickey was a terrific athletic director, but she sure was overly ambitious in generating schedules where we play three P5 schools in a row. :shock:

Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:32 pm
True Bobcat Fan

runner-man wrote:
I think Lynn Hickey was a terrific athletic director, but she sure was overly ambitious in generating schedules where we play three P5 schools in a row. :shock:

She made a bad hire in a football coach. Wilson is a below average head coach who is even more embarrassing elsewhere.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:01 pm
True Bobcat Fan

I honestly don't know exactly who is the answer at LG and RG but it is certainly not Tachie or Heitmeier. I strongly hope Withers gives a strong effort to plug Cooks Moore Macadory Momerelle or Carlie at guard. They may not be the answer right now but who we are putting out on the field is not the answer either.

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1039977708678270976

Last edited by Bobbumman on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:05 pm
SuperCat

Bobcat.taxman wrote:
:sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:
:texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate:

Will Florence affect anything for this game (travel/game time)? It's projected to hit between Carolina and Georgia and then move W-NW at a slower rate than when it was out to sea.

You do know Mobile is in Alabama, on the gulf coast...

Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:08 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

run faster wrote:
runner-man wrote:

She made a bad hire in a football coach. Wilson is a below average head coach who is even more embarrassing elsewhere.

Compared to Teis she looked like Machiavelli.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:44 pm
Junior Bobcat

Bobbumman wrote:
I honestly don't know exactly who is the answer at LG and RG but it is certainly not Tachie or Heitmeier. I strongly hope Withers gives a strong effort to plug Cooks Moore Macadory Momerelle or Carlie at guard. They may not be the answer right now but who we are putting out on the field is not the answer either.

Okay, wait a minute, what is your basis for declaring that Tachie and Heitmeier are not the “answer” at guard?

Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:20 am
Junior Bobcat

To show you how bad Rutgers was/is.

- https://twitter.com/redditcfb/status/10 ... 68288?s=21

Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:54 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Pieeaters wrote:
Bobbumman wrote:

Okay, wait a minute, what is your basis for declaring that Tachie and Heitmeier are not the “answer” at guard?

I would say they aren't the answer based on the play of the line this season. they may be the long term answer, but they aren't doing a very strong job thus far.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:09 am
True Bobcat Fan

MRN MAVERICK wrote:
To show you how bad Rutgers was/is.

- https://twitter.com/redditcfb/status/10 ... 68288?s=21

Saw that earlier this week and that alone makes me want to watch that game. :D I love a good shit show (when it's not my team of course :x ). I think kansas is on a 0 and 38 losing streak in the Big 12, but not sure what their OOC winning is like during that time.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:15 am
Junior Bobcat

Pieeaters wrote:
Bobbumman wrote:

Have you watched a snap this year? They look like cupcakes out there.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:16 am
True Bobcat Fan

LSU Bobcat wrote:
I think kansas is on a 0 and 38 losing streak in the Big 12

might want to call charlie strong and ask about the accuracy of that streak...

Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:25 am
True Bobcat Fan

I remember kansas did beat texas, but what year? I had to google that streak and this came up. it must be 38 road losses.

Quote:
Oh, but it gets worse. (Because of course it does.) Not only is KU 0-38 in the Big 12, KU has actually lost its last 40 games versus conference foes, with the last conference road win coming on October 4, 2008, a 35-33 triumph over Iowa State in Ames.

https://www.rockchalktalk.com/2018/6/5/17429328/88-days-until-kansas-jayhawks-football-examining-the-road-losing-streak

Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:46 pm
True Bobcat Fan

yes, that article is specifically about road games, not overall.

ku beat texas the last game of 2016.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:54 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next