Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Tyler Vitt.... 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Tyler Vitt....
Well LG Williams is still a student at TXST, so who knows who he is talking about.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:38 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Bobcat.taxman wrote:
a district that is historically strong

2017 1-4
2018 2-4

historically strong district 27 6a not seeing the 3rd weekend of the playoffs...again.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:51 pm
Junior Bobcat

Saul Goodman wrote:
Bobcat.taxman wrote:
a district that is historically strong

2017 1-4
2018 2-4

historically strong district 27 6a not seeing the 3rd weekend of the playoffs...again.

My god, you brought back a two month old thread and posted a meaningless stat to attempt to prove yourself right over a topic no one gives a shit about? You probably give yourself a headache with constant self validation don’t you??
Ps. By teis standards, district is improving...so your argument is fucked.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:12 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

SATXST wrote:

My god, you brought back a two month old thread and posted a meaningless stat to attempt to prove yourself right over a topic no one gives a shit about? You probably give yourself a headache with constant self validation don’t you??
Ps. By teis standards, district is improving...so your argument is fucked.

Welcome to Saul's world.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:16 pm
True Bobcat Fan

i'll bring it up next year, and the year after that too.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:41 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

If it is relevant to the argument, then who cares how old the thread is. Especially if it is pertinent to a player (an important one at that) currently on the roster.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:32 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Saul Goodman wrote:
i'll bring it up next year, and the year after that too.

Guarantee you he doesn't if Vitt turns out as good as advertised.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:59 pm
True Bobcat Fan

has nothing to do w/ vitt. has to do w/ you not knowing dick about high school football, and continually showing your ass. vitt could win the heisman and it wouldn't make district 27-6a any stronger.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:25 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Saul Goodman wrote:
has nothing to do w/ vitt. has to do w/ you not knowing dick about high school football, and continually showing your ass. vitt could win the heisman and it wouldn't make district 27-6a any stronger.

And clearly you do when talking about a district that by most pundits standards HAS been historically tough. Nice of you to put out a stat from AFTER realignment and some of the stronger teams (Judson, SV, Etc Etc) going to other districts. How very typical and disingenuous.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:32 pm
True Bobcat Fan

madison has never been in the same district as smithson valley.
madison hasn't been in the same district as judson since at lease 2008. not going to look any farther back than that.

madison hasn't been in a historically strong district in the past 30 years. when was churchill good last? late 80's w/ van pelt?

Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:04 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Saul Goodman wrote:
madison has never been in the same district as smithson valley.
madison hasn't been in the same district as judson since at lease 2008. not going to look any farther back than that.

madison hasn't been in a historically strong district in the past 30 years. when was churchill good last? late 80's w/ van pelt?

I'd forgotten about that. :lol: :lol:

The SV I'll give you, we usually faced them in the playoffs. Judson was indeed part of that realignment back then but we still play them often, so I was considering them still in it. Thank you for doing the HIGH SCHOOL research for me. I have better things to do with my time than be right about high school football in the greater conversation.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:07 pm
True Bobcat Fan

just admit you don't know dick about it and we can all move on. it was blindingly obvious when you posted this gem:
Bobcat.taxman wrote:
[district]sent four teams to the playoffs last year.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:16 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Saul Goodman wrote:
just admit you don't know dick about it and we can all move on. it was blindingly obvious when you posted this gem:
Bobcat.taxman wrote:
[district]sent four teams to the playoffs last year.

Since it matters so much to your self-esteem:

Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:27 pm
SuperCat

Saul has established, by using uber drivers own words, that he doesn't know shit about high school football.
#1 Amount of teams from each district that make the playoffs. Allways been the same for each district. Has always been the same for each district whether it was 1, 2, 3, or 4 teams.
#2 Not many powerhouse districts come from region IV. Even the one that Vitt played in and uber driver still tried using false info to justify his point.

BTW region IV tends to lend it itself to one or two power house district at each level. Because normally 6 of the 8 districts can't play for crap. Sealy has historically loved it when they are in region IV instead of III. Much easier path to the semi's. Cuero is always good, but not usually challenged much. Same with Smithson Valley and Judson ( or whoever comes out of that district).

Back to the point. Taxi don't know shit about football in this state and it is my contention that he don't know shit about college football. From what I can tell he gets some info about our program but doesn't know enough about football to actually put anything worthwhile together.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:35 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Colt Golden wrote:
Saul has established, by using uber drivers own words, that he doesn't know shit about high school football.
#1 Amount of teams from each district that make the playoffs. Allways been the same for each district. Has always been the same for each district whether it was 1, 2, 3, or 4 teams.
#2 Not many powerhouse districts come from region IV. Even the one that Vitt played in and uber driver still tried using false info to justify his point.

BTW region IV tends to lend it itself to one or two power house district at each level. Because normally 6 of the 8 districts can't play for crap. Sealy has historically loved it when they are in region IV instead of III. Much easier path to the semi's. Cuero is always good, but not usually challenged much. Same with Smithson Valley and Judson ( or whoever comes out of that district).

Back to the point. Taxi don't know shit about football in this state and it is my contention that he don't know shit about college football. From what I can tell he gets some info about our program but doesn't know enough about football to actually put anything worthwhile together.

This one was too easy: for you being one that knows about high school football, you sure didn't know some teams play in the same district but go to separate divisions for playoffs, right? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:37 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next