Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 It's Actually Worse Than It Looks 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: It's Actually Worse Than It Looks
Larry Teis wrote:
What the hell has this post devolved into? I’m surprised we aren’t debating the existence of aliens

Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:34 am
True Bobcat Fan

this all you need to know about our fearless leader everett withers

https://txstatebobcats.com/news/2008/10/4/100408aaa_676.aspx

https://txstatebobcats.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=27

https://txstatebobcats.com/news/2014/9/1/FB_0901144116.aspx

https://txstatebobcats.com/news/2015/9/12/FB_0912154122.aspx

does anyone recall in 4 games against swac opponents when wright/fran averaged 60 points of OFFENCE? wright alone scored 115 points between 2008-2009 against tsu 10 years ago as an fcs squad? :mrgreen: :baseball: :oops: :shock:

maybe taxi may know whether or not any of wright or frans offensive guys have any remaining years of eligibility left?

Last edited by Phratcatbocoloco on Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:57 am
True Bobcat Fan

TLDR

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:35 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

BobcatCowboy wrote:
I usually am against just about everything run faster says, but there is a big difference between a city's population and an MSA...

MSAs are based on area and....population. You are saying water and lemonade are much different. Sure there are differences but compared to something like dog sh!t (aka the Texas state program) they are very similar.

Congrats on the 16 point victory over a FCS team that won 2 games last year.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:33 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

JMU_FAN wrote:
BobcatCowboy wrote:
I usually am against just about everything run faster says, but there is a big difference between a city's population and an MSA...

MSAs are based on area and....population. You are saying water and lemonade are much different. Sure there are differences but compared to something like dog sh!t (aka the Texas state program) they are very similar.

Before you decide to start shitting on this program, please remember you are a visitor.

Act like one.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:22 pm
True Bobcat Fan

yeah! only bobcats can shit on this program!

:roll: :roll:

Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:26 pm
True Bobcat Fan

were 11 point dogs to likely the worse team in the sunbelt other than ourselves in fbs season 7, withers season 3 and nobody wants to hit the panic button just yet? sounds like a whole lot worse than “lack of execution” ew, something much much more severe

#earthtoeverett

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/teams/team-page.cfm/team/texas-state

Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:43 pm
True Bobcat Fan

JMU_FAN wrote:
BobcatCowboy wrote:

I'll try to dumb this down for you. Since you're a fan of JMU, you should be somewhat familiar with NOVA. Tysons Corner has a population of about 19,000. Harrisonburg has a population of about 53,000. Based on population, one would think that Harrisonburg has significantly more in terms of culture, things to do, diversity, etc. than Tysons does. In reality, Tysons sits in the middle of the DMV, appears to be a large city of its own based on high rises, businesses, etc. and is far, far more metropolitan than Harrisonburg.

Of course, nobody would know that just by looking at population which is why MSA is the far more accurate and more used statistic. It's also why I used MSA in my comment, yet you were too dumb to realize that and tried arguing population. Then, when I had to explain why it showed a lack of intellect to argue population instead of MSA, you argued that population must be important since I used that word a lot (while explaining why it was stupid). Brilliant!

Regardless, no hard feelings about you being a moron. Let me know if you need a shirt the next time you come to Texas.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:53 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Phratcatbocoloco wrote:
maybe taxi may know whether or not any of wright or frans offensive guys have any remaining years of eligibility left?

There may be a some who graduated early as juniors that may have years of eligibility left and some that left early due to concussions but given the deteriorating state of affairs it would be absolutely ludicrous to think that anyone would ever circle back. Keenan Brown so far seems like a great transfer pickup. I can't remember the last time I liked one of our P5 transfers this much. Eddie Printz and Damian Williams it was evident why they could not cut it at P5 regardless of who was in front of them in depth chart. Hopefully we can find some more underutilized or overlooked players from some P5 schools to transfer.

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:49 am
True Bobcat Fan

We finally made ESPN's bottom 10 :-||

Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:07 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6