Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Football Video Boards 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Football Video Boards
SanMarcosWay wrote:
run faster wrote:
to be able

And it took you three superfluous words to be a dickhead, but who’s counting?

Clearly, you are, even though it's been two weeks after the post. Hey, did you hear about The Titanic?

Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:25 am
True Bobcat Fan

stlwildcats wrote:
always be a joke in my book until the stands extend all the way to the south end zone at least

https://broaddusplanning.com/images/projects/TxStateBobcatMP1_PL.jpg

i can guarantee you this rendition that was originally apart of the 5-10 year plan masterplan would receive some serious consideration with 2 back to back seasons with 25K+ butts in seats average attendance. then again the egg will have to come first before the chicken and that is probably 2+ 8 wins seasons with the easiest fbs schedule. and with Larry that's a pipe dream.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:11 am
Junior Bobcat

Phratcatbocoloco wrote:
stlwildcats wrote:
always be a joke in my book until the stands extend all the way to the south end zone at least

https://broaddusplanning.com/images/projects/TxStateBobcatMP1_PL.jpg

i can guarantee you this rendition that was originally apart of the 5-10 year plan masterplan would receive some serious consideration with 2 back to back seasons with 25K+ butts in seats average attendance. then again the egg will have to come first before the chicken and that is probably 2+ 8 wins seasons with the easiest fbs schedule. and with Larry that's a pipe dream.

This sounds about right to me. I think the video board will provide a nice stop-gap, but I look forward to the day they are able to finish bowling the stadium. I forgot about that drawing and how great it looks...

Aside: does anyone know how I can recover my old "Chockyy" account? Who's the admin around these parts these days...

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:18 am
True Bobcat Fan

Does the new video board or end zone complex locker room impede the area where the future bowl would be put in?

Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:59 pm
Junior Bobcat

I don’t think it even needs to be a full bowl, I just think it looks really weird that the stands stop before the end zone. I think the end zone at least should have stands beside it.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:39 pm
SuperCat

I imagine if it gets to the point that we're expanding the stadium that way they'll probably just move the boards.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:40 pm
True Bobcat Fan

other side making progress:
https://twitter.com/TXSTATEFOOTBALL/sta ... 0686289925

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:45 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

MRN MAVERICK wrote:
I don’t think it even needs to be a full bowl, I just think it looks really weird that the stands stop before the end zone. I think the end zone at least should have stands beside it.

Looking at the new master plan that was sent out last spring, the writing states that the plans for expanding the stadium currently do not fall under the ten year plan. So I doubt they are too concerned at the moment.

Also, I saw a post from another thread talking about unlocking their previous name... My old username has an old email address on it, so I can't unlock it. Can an admin pm me so I can try to get it unlocked?

Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:07 am
Junior Bobcat

Jecbobcat2 wrote:
MRN MAVERICK wrote:

Looking at the new master plan that was sent out last spring, the writing states that the plans for expanding the stadium currently do not fall under the ten year plan. So I doubt they are too concerned at the moment.

Also, I saw a post from another thread talking about unlocking their previous name... My old username has an old email address on it, so I can't unlock it. Can an admin pm me so I can try to get it unlocked?

Yeah, that was me. I'm not sure who the acting admin is, but can the admin PM me also?

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:35 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator

I respectfully disagree with time on the internet being "wasted." I would've never known that a monkey would fall over after smelling his own, stinky finger if it wasn't for the glory of the internet.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:46 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

There is no admin on this site anymore... Just a couple of people who are mods, that have no real authority... just the ability to delete posts and block people/ips.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:21 am
Junior Bobcat

TheRevSWT wrote:
There is no admin on this site anymore... Just a couple of people who are mods, that have no real authority... just the ability to delete posts and block people/ips.

HA, I find that kind of funny for whatever reason. And I take it these mods do not have the ability to unlock old accounts?

Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:51 am
True Bobcat Fan

Is the admin/site owner just paying the server fee for fun? Seems they would want to move on.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:34 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Revs gonna have to pick up the bill if they do....

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:08 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

slycat wrote:
Is the admin/site owner just paying the server fee for fun? Seems they would want to move on.

A question that has remained a mystery for years now. This may fall into the annals of history along with was there a 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll, how did the dinosaurs really go, what happened to that Malaysian Airline MH370...we may never know guys.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:13 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next