Very telling.... 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Very telling....
:sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:
:texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate:

That the only person that was picked up by an NFL team wasn't even a Withers recruit. Congrats to Easy Anyama for getting picked up by the Seattle Seahawks as a Free Agent after the draft. :sign: :sign: :sign:

Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:02 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Very telling....
Withers' transitional class are barely being classified as juniors (JuCos not included). They can't even declare for the draft yet. It took Withers to properly utilize Easy to get him drafted.

Last edited by Larry Teis on Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:01 pm
SuperCat

Can't wait to see what pointless thread you start tomorrow that ends with ....

Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:09 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Bobcat.taxman wrote:
:sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:
:texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate:

That the only person that was picked up by an NFL team wasn't even a Withers recruit. Congrats to Easy Anyama for getting picked up by the Seattle Seahawks as a Free Agent after the draft. :sign: :sign: :sign:

There is nothing telling about this. How many Wither's signees have graduated? NONE.

If you were to say its telling that in 3 seasons, Withers has yet to get any of his players (not his signed recruits) to the NFL... you'd be accurate. It wouldn't be that "telling" but it would be accurate. But you didn't.

I'll turn this post into a Congrats to Easy for signing as a free agent. Best of wishes to him.

Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:17 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Larry Teis wrote:
Withers' transitional class are barely being classified as juniors (JuCos not included). They can't even declare for the draft yet. It took Withers to properly utilize Easy to get him drafted.

Just as a point of clarification... Easy didn't get drafted, I couldn't tell for sure, but I am not sure he signed either, just invited to camp. But not 100% on that one.

Come on, Larry, get your shit together man!

Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:20 pm
True Bobcat Fan

TheRevSWT wrote:
Larry Teis wrote:

Just as a point of clarification... Easy didn't get drafted, I couldn't tell for sure, but I am not sure he signed either, just invited to camp. But not 100% on that one.

I'm busy! Do you think I have time to remember silly stuff like our players? pshaw

Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:07 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Just invited to camp. Listed as a safety with Chris Hawkins from USC to provide some competition. Random but my father in law is in rehab after a surgery and Easy's mom is the nurse taking care of him. Learned that he is 1 of 5 with several doctors in the bunch. Very nice family.

Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:07 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

I wish this fella the best. Seems like a nice guy and if that's true about his family, I like him even more now!

Tue May 15, 2018 8:28 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

LT Spider wrote:
Just invited to camp. Listed as a safety with Chris Hawkins from USC to provide some competition. Random but my father in law is in rehab after a surgery and Easy's mom is the nurse taking care of him. Learned that he is 1 of 5 with several doctors in the bunch. Very nice family.

That's impressive!

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:05 pm
True Bobcat Fan

TheRevSWT wrote:

Easy is a rookie free agent. We have had players make a roster as a rookie free agent (Clifton Black, Reggie Rivers). This is a common route for a Bobcat football athlete. Some haven't made it (Claude Mathis).

Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:55 am
True Bobcat Fan

Easy wasn't signed by the Seahawks after his camp (he wasn't brought in as a safety like was reported in this thread) but was then immediately flown out to LA to workout for the Rams. They brought in about four defensive lineman and ended up signing one of them.

Hopefully, he gets another chance. There was/is no guidance given to these guys about what they should look for in choosing agents, which gyms/coaches they should use to workout to stay in shape for their NFL day, etc.

Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:00 pm