Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 401 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
He's too busy blowing Larry in his office to have a family. He wants to be the Monica Lewinsky of the txstate AD. And in the end, that might bring worthless Larry down. So i applaud him for that.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:14 pm
True Bobcat Fan

LSU Bobcat wrote:
He's too busy blowing Larry in his office to have a family. He wants to be the Monica Lewinsky of the txstate AD. And in the end, that might bring worthless Larry down. So i applaud him for that.

Your fantasies are disturbing.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:35 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

:sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:
:texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate:

Just noticed two things: Vitt is the highest rated QB we've ever signed (for those who still believe he is some plebian that we managed to scrounge up off the streets), and we have a dual threat QB rated higher that gave a verbal commit, any update on whether he is still on board....don't feel like perusing through pages and pages of runfaster and Saul posts.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:27 pm
True Bobcat Fan

how is it you STILL have no clue how the internet works?

https://247sports.com/college/texas-sta ... l/Commits/

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:29 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Saul Goodman wrote:
how is it you STILL have no clue how the internet works?

https://247sports.com/college/texas-sta ... l/Commits/

You DO realize that 247 still have people committed to us on there that have de-committed, right? Before you correct someone, at least TRY and make sense.

Also, with these kind of stats, doubt he is going anywhere anyway:

Texas State commit Brysen McKinney was 1-12 passing for 37 yards and two interceptions

In the loss, Texas State commit Brysen McKinney was 9-26 passing for 113 yards and a touchdown. He ran for 25 yards and a score on seven carries

Last edited by Bobcat.taxman on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:41 pm
True Bobcat Fan

that's not a correction, it's an attempt at enlightening your dim bulb. and you wouldn't have known 247 still has a decommit on the list if i hadn't held your hand to show you where the list was in the 1st place. of course, an ivy league caliber man would know how to use search, and could simply find all the posts about mckinney in about 4 seconds, but here we are...

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:48 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Bobcat.taxman wrote:
Just noticed two things: Vitt is the highest rated QB we've ever signed (for those who still believe he is some plebian that we managed to scrounge up off the streets)

I don't recall ANYONE bad mouthing Vitt. I think most folks here were pretty high on him, but were (justifiably, it seems) concerned for his health/development behind a line witih more holes than x's underwear.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:50 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Saul Goodman wrote:
that's not a correction, it's an attempt at enlightening your dim bulb. and you wouldn't have known 247 still has a decommit on the list if i hadn't held your hand to show you where the list was in the 1st place. of course, an ivy league caliber man would know how to use search, and could simply find all the posts about mckinney in about 4 seconds, but here we are...

There you go again speaking intelligently on something you know nothing about. Let me break it down kindergarten style for you:

I looked over the 247 list of commits, saw that they still had a few that had decommitted, when you go to the VERY bottom of the list they have a link to "All Time Texas State Commits", which I liked and saw that there are a few that aren't even on there (Tyler Arndt). Clicked on the QB hyperlink (which shows 9) and saw McKinney at the top of the list and Vitt second.

Then I logged in and asked the question. So despite your higher than mighty "I'm smarter than anyone on this board chip on my shoulder because I'm not as smart as everyone else so I have to make up for it by trying to belittle others" moronic demeanor, I had already done enough base research to ask the question.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:54 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

TheRevSWT wrote:
Bobcat.taxman wrote:
Just noticed two things: Vitt is the highest rated QB we've ever signed (for those who still believe he is some plebian that we managed to scrounge up off the streets)

I don't recall ANYONE bad mouthing Vitt. I think most folks here were pretty high on him, but were (justifiably, it seems) concerned for his health/development behind a line witih more holes than x's underwear.

runfaster.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:55 pm
True Bobcat Fan

TheRevSWT wrote:
I don't recall ANYONE bad mouthing Vitt.

don't recall anyone did either. taxi just got his panties all bunched up over being called out for trying to claim vitt played in a "historically strong district", which is absolutely false.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:56 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Bobcat.taxman wrote:
runfaster.

nope.
run faster wrote:
I have no idea if Vitt will develop into a player or not. I do know that the QB coach who wanted Vitt had been a QB coach for only one year in his life, at a D3 school, yet was given that position by Withers at Texas State.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:57 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Bobcat.taxman wrote:
I had already done enough base research to ask the question.

well, no you hadn't. or you wouldn't have had to ask the question.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:58 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Saul Goodman wrote:
TheRevSWT wrote:
I don't recall ANYONE bad mouthing Vitt.

don't recall anyone did either. taxi just got his panties all bunched up over being called out for trying to claim vitt played in a "historically strong district", which is absolutely false.

There you go again for a THIRD time in less than 15 mins speaking out of your.......

See post above or you can use your "4 seconds expertise" to find the Vitt link I posted before and read for yourself and your selective memory/reading comprehension skills. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:58 pm
True Bobcat Fan

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27769

there's no badmouthing of vitt. there's just ridicule of you. as there should be.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:00 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Saul Goodman wrote:
http://bobcatfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27769

Funny how you only referenced one post from that thread and not all the rest from runfaster. You must be a Trump supporter with that kind of selective fact selection. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:02 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 401 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next