Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 401 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers 
Author Message
True Bobcat Fan
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:52 am
Posts: 428
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
He's too busy blowing Larry in his office to have a family. He wants to be the Monica Lewinsky of the txstate AD. And in the end, that might bring worthless Larry down. So i applaud him for that.


Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:14 pm
Profile
True Bobcat Fan

Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:50 pm
Posts: 371
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
LSU Bobcat wrote:
He's too busy blowing Larry in his office to have a family. He wants to be the Monica Lewinsky of the txstate AD. And in the end, that might bring worthless Larry down. So i applaud him for that.


Your fantasies are disturbing.


Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:35 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:21 pm
Posts: 7351
Location: Austin
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
:sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:
:texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate:



Just noticed two things: Vitt is the highest rated QB we've ever signed (for those who still believe he is some plebian that we managed to scrounge up off the streets), and we have a dual threat QB rated higher that gave a verbal commit, any update on whether he is still on board....don't feel like perusing through pages and pages of runfaster and Saul posts.


Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:27 pm
Profile
True Bobcat Fan
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:40 am
Posts: 5964
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
how is it you STILL have no clue how the internet works?

https://247sports.com/college/texas-sta ... l/Commits/

_________________
1 down
2 to go


Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:29 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:21 pm
Posts: 7351
Location: Austin
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
Saul Goodman wrote:
how is it you STILL have no clue how the internet works?

https://247sports.com/college/texas-sta ... l/Commits/




You DO realize that 247 still have people committed to us on there that have de-committed, right? Before you correct someone, at least TRY and make sense.



Also, with these kind of stats, doubt he is going anywhere anyway:


Texas State commit Brysen McKinney was 1-12 passing for 37 yards and two interceptions


In the loss, Texas State commit Brysen McKinney was 9-26 passing for 113 yards and a touchdown. He ran for 25 yards and a score on seven carries


Last edited by Bobcat.taxman on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:41 pm
Profile
True Bobcat Fan
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:40 am
Posts: 5964
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
that's not a correction, it's an attempt at enlightening your dim bulb. and you wouldn't have known 247 still has a decommit on the list if i hadn't held your hand to show you where the list was in the 1st place. of course, an ivy league caliber man would know how to use search, and could simply find all the posts about mckinney in about 4 seconds, but here we are...

_________________
1 down
2 to go


Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:48 pm
Profile
Online
BF.com Elite Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:34 pm
Posts: 14907
Location: Ten minutes north of Lake Travis
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
Bobcat.taxman wrote:
Just noticed two things: Vitt is the highest rated QB we've ever signed (for those who still believe he is some plebian that we managed to scrounge up off the streets)


I don't recall ANYONE bad mouthing Vitt. I think most folks here were pretty high on him, but were (justifiably, it seems) concerned for his health/development behind a line witih more holes than x's underwear.

_________________
Image


Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:50 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:21 pm
Posts: 7351
Location: Austin
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
Saul Goodman wrote:
that's not a correction, it's an attempt at enlightening your dim bulb. and you wouldn't have known 247 still has a decommit on the list if i hadn't held your hand to show you where the list was in the 1st place. of course, an ivy league caliber man would know how to use search, and could simply find all the posts about mckinney in about 4 seconds, but here we are...




There you go again speaking intelligently on something you know nothing about. Let me break it down kindergarten style for you:

I looked over the 247 list of commits, saw that they still had a few that had decommitted, when you go to the VERY bottom of the list they have a link to "All Time Texas State Commits", which I liked and saw that there are a few that aren't even on there (Tyler Arndt). Clicked on the QB hyperlink (which shows 9) and saw McKinney at the top of the list and Vitt second.

Then I logged in and asked the question. So despite your higher than mighty "I'm smarter than anyone on this board chip on my shoulder because I'm not as smart as everyone else so I have to make up for it by trying to belittle others" moronic demeanor, I had already done enough base research to ask the question.


Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:54 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:21 pm
Posts: 7351
Location: Austin
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
TheRevSWT wrote:
Bobcat.taxman wrote:
Just noticed two things: Vitt is the highest rated QB we've ever signed (for those who still believe he is some plebian that we managed to scrounge up off the streets)


I don't recall ANYONE bad mouthing Vitt. I think most folks here were pretty high on him, but were (justifiably, it seems) concerned for his health/development behind a line witih more holes than x's underwear.




runfaster.


Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:55 pm
Profile
True Bobcat Fan
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:40 am
Posts: 5964
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
TheRevSWT wrote:
I don't recall ANYONE bad mouthing Vitt.

don't recall anyone did either. taxi just got his panties all bunched up over being called out for trying to claim vitt played in a "historically strong district", which is absolutely false.

_________________
1 down
2 to go


Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:56 pm
Profile
True Bobcat Fan
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:40 am
Posts: 5964
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
Bobcat.taxman wrote:
runfaster.

nope.
run faster wrote:
I have no idea if Vitt will develop into a player or not. I do know that the QB coach who wanted Vitt had been a QB coach for only one year in his life, at a D3 school, yet was given that position by Withers at Texas State.

_________________
1 down
2 to go


Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:57 pm
Profile
True Bobcat Fan
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:40 am
Posts: 5964
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
Bobcat.taxman wrote:
I had already done enough base research to ask the question.

well, no you hadn't. or you wouldn't have had to ask the question.

_________________
1 down
2 to go


Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:58 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:21 pm
Posts: 7351
Location: Austin
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
Saul Goodman wrote:
TheRevSWT wrote:
I don't recall ANYONE bad mouthing Vitt.

don't recall anyone did either. taxi just got his panties all bunched up over being called out for trying to claim vitt played in a "historically strong district", which is absolutely false.




There you go again for a THIRD time in less than 15 mins speaking out of your.......



See post above or you can use your "4 seconds expertise" to find the Vitt link I posted before and read for yourself and your selective memory/reading comprehension skills. :roll: :roll: :roll:


Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:58 pm
Profile
True Bobcat Fan
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:40 am
Posts: 5964
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27769

there's no badmouthing of vitt. there's just ridicule of you. as there should be.

_________________
1 down
2 to go


Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:00 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:21 pm
Posts: 7351
Location: Austin
Reply with quote
Post Re: Recruiting 2019: offers, commits/decommits, transfers
Saul Goodman wrote:
http://bobcatfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27769




Funny how you only referenced one post from that thread and not all the rest from runfaster. You must be a Trump supporter with that kind of selective fact selection. :roll: :roll: :roll:


Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:02 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 401 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Voltronjacko and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
All Rights Reserved, BobcatFans LLC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group