2018 Budget 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: 2018 Budget
I do wish we had an organization that was fundraising for specific things (like aside from the Bobcat Club). I haven't heard anything about the Touchdown Club in a while, but something like that, where that organization, by virtue of working with their donors, say "ok... we want to raise money to donate towards (example) a new sound system. The Athletic Department says a new sound system would cost $3,000,000.00 so that is our fundraising goal."

I can also understand why the AD would be against that, as it could detract from their efforts within the BC.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:58 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

TheRevSWT wrote:
I haven't heard anything about the Touchdown Club in a while...

I never heard of the Touchdown Club. How did they differ from the BC and the T assc?
I take it they were an Alumni group, not a student group like the now defunct Fanatics of my time :(

What other groups are out there?
I know there is the Loud crowd (student based) and the Fire Fucking Teis committee (alumni based). :lol:

Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:51 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

LT Spider wrote:
Thanks bleed. Next item up for discussion. Athletics - Marketing & Promotions 288,368. Anybody think we are getting ANY return on our investment here? If we stopped spending that money, would anybody notice?

Given that figure, we are getting more than enough of a bang for our buck. In relative terms, that's a shoestring budget. On the flip side of spending millions, you don't want to toss too much money in that department too soon to showcase a so-so ROI (in terms of overall sports performances).

Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:14 pm