Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Early holiday gift 
Author Message
BF.com Elite Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:47 pm
Posts: 390
Location: Behind enemy lines
Reply with quote
Post Early holiday gift
I'm going to relish in the joy that a certain school in San Antonio is feeling the same bitterness we felt two years in a row. Now they know what it feels like.

_________________
Image


Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:56 pm
Profile
Bobcat Wannabe

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 21
Reply with quote
Post Re: Early holiday gift
Yep, and those tears are delicious.


Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:04 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:34 pm
Posts: 14242
Location: Ten minutes north of Lake Travis
Reply with quote
Post Re: Early holiday gift
UTSA didn't get a bowl invite?

Damn, I actually hate to hear it. I remember the sting when it happened to us, and I don't wish that on anyone but Louisiana Tech (because they shunned a bowl hoping to better deal).

_________________
RiverRatCat06 wrote:
Shut the fuck up Larry.


Image


Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:57 pm
Profile
True Bobcat Fan

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:41 am
Posts: 5965
Reply with quote
Post Re: Early holiday gift
UTSA, Buffalo, and Western Michigan were the eligible teams left out.

First year since 2014 that 6 wins wasn't automatic.


Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 pm
Profile
SuperCat

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:39 pm
Posts: 109
Reply with quote
Post Re: Early holiday gift
That makes my mother ******* day! I'm going to head over to their board to witness the meltdown.


Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:29 pm
Profile
SuperCat

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:39 pm
Posts: 109
Reply with quote
Post Re: Early holiday gift
TheRevSWT wrote:
UTSA didn't get a bowl invite?

Damn, I actually hate to hear it. I remember the sting when it happened to us, and I don't wish that on anyone but Louisiana Tech (because they shunned a bowl hoping to better deal).


F them!


Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:34 pm
Profile
Junior Bobcat

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:34 pm
Posts: 58
Reply with quote
Post Re: Early holiday gift
Haha fucking hilarious!

Although, not entirely like our situation. One, they were only 6-5 when we were 6-6 and 7-5. Two, a lot of their fans seem to not be very surprised because they lost 3 out of their last 4 games while we demolished Arkansas State in our final game, one of the teams that got selected over us.

Still feels like karma, but our situation stung a lot worse. At least the second year we were left out.


Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:54 pm
Profile
True Bobcat Fan

Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:36 am
Posts: 441
Reply with quote
Post Re: Early holiday gift
Wait...What?! They had a 3-0 start and talks of playoffs?! :shock:


Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:21 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:34 pm
Posts: 14242
Location: Ten minutes north of Lake Travis
Reply with quote
Post Re: Early holiday gift
jj1180 wrote:
TheRevSWT wrote:
UTSA didn't get a bowl invite?

Damn, I actually hate to hear it. I remember the sting when it happened to us, and I don't wish that on anyone but Louisiana Tech (because they shunned a bowl hoping to better deal).


F them!


I get the sentiment. I just don't have hate for them, so I hate to hear it happen to them.

I am not of the camp that "misery loves company".

_________________
RiverRatCat06 wrote:
Shut the fuck up Larry.


Image


Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:54 pm
Profile
SuperCat

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:39 pm
Posts: 109
Reply with quote
Post Re: Early holiday gift
TheRevSWT wrote:
jj1180 wrote:
TheRevSWT wrote:
UTSA didn't get a bowl invite?

Damn, I actually hate to hear it. I remember the sting when it happened to us, and I don't wish that on anyone but Louisiana Tech (because they shunned a bowl hoping to better deal).


F them!


I get the sentiment. I just don't have hate for them, so I hate to hear it happen to them.

I am not of the camp that "misery loves company".


Who said I was in misery?
I'm Rick Grimes and they are Negan. F them!


Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:49 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:34 pm
Posts: 14242
Location: Ten minutes north of Lake Travis
Reply with quote
Post Re: Early holiday gift
I'm just gonna give props for the TWD reference.

_________________
RiverRatCat06 wrote:
Shut the fuck up Larry.


Image


Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:58 pm
Profile
SuperCat

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:39 pm
Posts: 109
Reply with quote
Post Re: Early holiday gift
TheRevSWT wrote:
I'm just gonna give props for the TWD reference.


I had one too many during tonight's episode.
:texasstate: :texasstate:


Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:02 pm
Profile
True Bobcat Fan

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:27 pm
Posts: 6222
Location: Houston
Reply with quote
Post Re: Early holiday gift
TXSTRiverBobcat wrote:
Haha fucking hilarious!

Although, not entirely like our situation. One, they were only 6-5 when we were 6-6 and 7-5. Two, a lot of their fans seem to not be very surprised because they lost 3 out of their last 4 games while we demolished Arkansas State in our final game, one of the teams that got selected over us.

Still feels like karma, but our situation stung a lot worse. At least the second year we were left out.


And when we were 7-5 a 6-6 USA team went instead of us.


Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:56 am
Profile
True Bobcat Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:26 am
Posts: 835
Reply with quote
Post Re: Early holiday gift
This sucks for them. I remember how upset I was when we didn't get selected, twice...


Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:58 am
Profile
True Bobcat Fan
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:40 am
Posts: 4900
Reply with quote
Post Re: Early holiday gift
Image

_________________
1 down
2 to go


Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:29 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
All Rights Reserved, BobcatFans LLC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group