Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Thurman Morbley off team 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Thurman Morbley off team
VP98 wrote:
On the other hand it seems to be okay to talk about the AD and Trauth but talk about EW and get a reaction.

they have been here ~15yrs. withers hasn't even finished his 2nd - hell, he hadn't even started his 2nd when you began your campaign.
VP98 wrote:
I bet that if we were to get a new AD, EW's seat would be hotter than the concrete at Sewell in July. He wouldn't even make it through one season with a new AD.

that's not really how it works. which seems to be a theme w/ your posts. it's like you were plucked from uganda or kazakhstan and just decided to make college football your new hobby.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:01 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

VP98 wrote:
I am just trying to be a dick. On the other hand it seems to be okay to talk about the AD and Trauth but talk about EW and get a reaction. I bet that if we were to get a new AD, EW's seat would be hotter than the concrete at Sewell in July. He wouldn't even make it through one season with a new AD.

I get it, man. It's frustrating as all hell.

I think the reason people are more comfortable with talking about Trauth and Teis is two fold:

- They have been here through it all, and watched with idle hands as the athletic department has deteriorated.
- Teis and Trauth have both been here FAR too long.

I would love to see Teis leave and get a new AD in. And I would LOVE it if he made Withers' seat hot. Primarily because that would mean we have an AD who wants some results, and not our current AD, who... while may demand results, has never spoken about it or done anything regarding holding coach's feet to the fire for lack of results.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:44 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Saul Goodman wrote:
it's like you were plucked from uganda or kazakhstan and just decided to make college football your new hobby.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:51 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Fran's Last Twinky wrote:

Ok you are right man, you hit the nail on the head. This is what happens when you watch Bobcat football for 20+ years. Just as bad, I've been watching the Cowboys all of those years too.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:57 pm
True Bobcat Fan

This is getting ridiculous. If Withers doesn't stop kicking players off of the team, he is never going to develop the depth he will need to win games and keep his job. I know he needs to have rules but maybe he needs to recruit some kids who can actually follow his rules.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:05 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

SWT84 wrote:
This is getting ridiculous. If Withers doesn't stop kicking players off of the team, he is never going to develop the depth he will need to win games and keep his job. I know he needs to have rules but maybe he needs to recruit some kids who can actually follow his rules.

I don't think many of the players that have been kicked off were Withers's recruits... Pretty sure most are from the Fran Era.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:43 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7