Wyoming game day information 
Junior Bobcat

Post Wyoming game day information
For those Bobcat fans making their way to Laramie for the game, here's some useful links:

Game day Fan Page: http://www.gowyo.com/sports/2017/7/25/_ ... 23403.aspx

Wyoming travel information: https://www.travelwyoming.com

Restaurants in Laramie: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants ... oming.html

National Forests around Laramie: https://www.fs.usda.gov/mbr

Five best fishing locations near Laramie: http://laramielive.com/laramie-fishing- ... d-streams/

Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:08 pm
SuperCat

Post Re: Wyoming game day information
Thanks for posting. I'm hoping that some bobcats can make the trip even though we had a decent showing at Colorado. My Texas friends that made the trip said its a great place to catch a game.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:24 pm
SuperCat

Bobcats will be sucking wind with Laramie's altitude. Will have to slow down the pace of tailgate grabassery.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:30 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Altitude is probably higher in Wyoming's than it is in Colorado's but without looking it up elevation is probably around 7,000ft. That isn't all that bad but it isn't all that great either.

Wyoming has a big NFL caliber QB. He will go first round in the draft if he stays healthy and has a good year.

Expect this to be another had L

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:13 pm
True Bobcat Fan

The Virginian wrote:
For those Bobcat fans making their way to Laramie for the game, here's some useful links:

Have any inside knowledge on Elk Units/Antelope Units/Mule Deer Units to Hunt in Wyoming?

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:17 pm
Junior Bobcat

BobcatDis wrote:
The Virginian wrote:

Have any inside knowledge on Elk Units/Antelope Units/Mule Deer Units to Hunt in Wyoming?

Not really. I can only refer you to the Wyoming Game and Fish site. I'm a dedicated fly fisherman so I haven't paid much attention the hunting side of things.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:07 pm
SuperCat

BobcatDis wrote:
Altitude is probably higher in Wyoming's than it is in Colorado's but without looking it up elevation is probably around 7,000ft. That isn't all that bad but it isn't all that great either.

Wyoming has a big NFL caliber QB. He will go first round in the draft if he stays healthy and has a good year.

Saw him on gameday last week. Kid looks really good. Hopefully we can keep this respectable followed by winning 3 of the next 4.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:04 am
True Bobcat Fan

BobcatDis wrote:

Maybe we'll get another 2 hour weather delay and Wyoming will fall asleep again.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:02 am
True Bobcat Fan

What lake is that in the picture? That view is remarkable similar to where I stopped when I drove out of Laramie on some back roads several years ago. I think it might be Libby Lake, but I'm not sure. If anyone is traveling to Laramie for the game, I highly recommend taking a ride out there to Medicine Bow National Forest.

Thanks

Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:18 am
True Bobcat Fan

The Virginian wrote:
BobcatDis wrote:
The Virginian wrote:
quote]

Not really. I can only refer you to the Wyoming Game and Fish site. I'm a dedicated fly fisherman so I haven't paid much attention the hunting side of things.

Yep State Fish and Game agencies are usually the resource I research first before moving on to locals and get there opinion. In fact I have a Wyoming Game and Fish Brochure on the dash of my truck right now.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:40 pm
Junior Bobcat

ChicagoGuy wrote:
What lake is that in the picture? That view is remarkable similar to where I stopped when I drove out of Laramie on some back roads several years ago. I think it might be Libby Lake, but I'm not sure. If anyone is traveling to Laramie for the game, I highly recommend taking a ride out there to Medicine Bow National Forest.

Thanks

That's Lake Marie at the base of Medicine Bow Peak. It's in the Snowy Range west of Laramie about 30 miles on WYO 230.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:09 pm
Junior Bobcat

Fran's Last Twinky wrote:
BobcatDis wrote:

Maybe we'll get another 2 hour weather delay and Wyoming will fall asleep again.

I will never forget that night. That was the last Wyoming football game my father and I went together in his life, so it has that and that damn SEVERAL hour rain delay which put the Pokes in such a funk that the Bobcats ran all over them. I don't mean to be a jerk about it but I hope the Pokes rip the Bobcats a new one up in Laramie. I feel like they owe them big time. Otherwise I hope the Bobcat fans enjoy the trip. 8)

Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:14 pm
Junior Bobcat

Here's Coach Bohl's Monday Press Conference where he discusses Texas State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zv6tkBOXW4

Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:21 pm
Junior Bobcat

Quarterback Josh Allen talks the Texas State game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mziG94xzeFo

Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:22 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

Is the only way to watch this game really going to be streaming on Facebook?? Do I need an account for that?

Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:22 am