Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 There is no excuse.... 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: There is no excuse....
again, no. it's not just 18 kids. it's every player who enrolled before 2011, which is about 75% of that 2012 roster. so when you're trying to make a point about how young your team was, you're being disingenuous when you ignore the fact that they are actually a year older than you're trying to portray.

Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:41 am
Bobcat Wannabe

Saul Goodman wrote:
again, no. it's not just 18 kids. it's every player who enrolled before 2011, which is about 75% of that 2012 roster. so when you're trying to make a point about how young your team was, you're being disingenuous when you ignore the fact that they are actually a year older than you're trying to portray.

Nothing disingenuous, just an oversight on my part.

Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:15 am
True Bobcat Fan

how many were on scholarship? Last year we had approximately the same as if we were FCS not to mention that most of those players were freshmen. That means that we we playing as an FCS team but with the added challenge of only having freshmen. When UTSA started, they didn't start like that. Am I wrong?

Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:04 am
True Bobcat Fan

This Volkmar guys is really hatable.

Mostly because he tries to portray the image of a nice guy, but deep down he's a raging douchebag and can't keep it fully contained enough for those of us with trained message board eyes to not see.

I'd rather he just come out and be full douchebag than work so hard to try and convince people otherwise. Cougarking at least owns it.

Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:55 pm
True Bobcat Fan

He's a roadrunner .. .

... What more do you need to know .. .

Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:09 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

x wrote:
This Volkmar guys is really hatable.

Mostly because he tries to portray the image of a nice guy, but deep down he's a raging douchebag and can't keep it fully contained enough for those of us with trained message board eyes to not see.

I'd rather he just come out and be full douchebag than work so hard to try and convince people otherwise. Cougarking at least owns it.

I believe the poster in question is spelled "Bobcat.taxman".

Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:48 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

I just shake my head when I see Texas Fans make excuses. I remember before we had football at UTSA you would gloat saying "you have football". UTSA kicks your ass and you say you are as good as a FCS program? No respect to your team, your fans and your alumni. I remember leaving a UTSA Texas State basketball game and one of your students said "UTSA can't support a program." It's amazing what happens over time. At this point Texas State means nothing to UTSA because you guys are horrible at football. You should go back to fcs because you'll never win in FBS. You are all hypocrites and frankly cowards. When you hide behind the "We are basically a FCS team" that means y'all are a joke. Will it take you another 100 years to be respectable in sunbelt just like it took you to make it to FBS?!

Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:51 am
SuperCat

blueman wrote:
I just shake my head when I see Texas Fans make excuses. I remember before we had football at UTSA you would gloat saying "you have football". UTSA kicks your ass and you say you are as good as a FCS program? No respect to your team, your fans and your alumni. I remember leaving a UTSA Texas State basketball game and one of your students said "UTSA can't support a program." It's amazing what happens over time. At this point Texas State means nothing to UTSA because you guys are horrible at football. You should go back to fcs because you'll never win in FBS. You are all hypocrites and frankly cowards. When you hide behind the "We are basically a FCS team" that means y'all are a joke. Will it take you another 100 years to be respectable in sunbelt just like it took you to make it to FBS?!

Nice little rant there, pal. Do you feel better? Good, now fuck off, retard.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:58 am
Bobcat Wannabe

It's definitely not a rant, it's a passion, I hate your school with the power of a 1000 suns. I almost didn't allow my 6 and 4 year olds to go to the game in San Maros for fear of contracting a disease. Again your football team is a joke. And by the way "WE GOT FOOTBALL" but the difference is we have respect after 7 years of having a program ... you are still a cup cake after a 100 years.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:47 am
Bobcat Wannabe

blueman wrote:
It's definitely not a rant, it's a passion, I hate your school with the power of a 1000 suns. I almost didn't allow my 6 and 4 year olds to go to the game in San Maros for fear of contracting a disease. Again your football team is a joke. And by the way "WE GOT FOOTBALL" but the difference is we have respect after 7 years of having a program ... you are still a cup cake after a 100 years.

Whew, boy!....didn't realize the Bexar County Jail allowed internet privileges....and at those hours to boot....if you can, enlighten us more after breakfast

Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:14 am
True Bobcat Fan

blueman wrote:
It's definitely not a rant, it's a passion, I hate your school with the power of a 1000 suns.

what school is that?
blueman wrote:
I just shake my head when I see Texas Fans make excuses.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:38 am
True Bobcat Fan

blueman wrote:
It's definitely not a rant, it's a passion, I hate your school with the power of a 1000 suns.

What? not 1001 suns?

Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:39 am
Bobcat Wannabe

In clear English I don't like your school. Now you all are saying you have FCS talent and that's why you're losing. Your program just isn't good. You all moved to the Sun Belt which is the worst FBS conference. It's just pathetic, but hey "You got football..."

Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:57 pm
SuperCat

blueman wrote:
In clear English I don't like your school. Now you all are saying you have FCS talent and that's why you're losing. Your program just isn't good. You all moved to the Sun Belt which is the worst FBS conference. It's just pathetic, but hey "You got football..."

As if you had any credibility left before that statement. 4 bowl wins last year. A team picked to come in second or third in our conference took down LSU last night.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:00 pm
SuperCat

tpopt wrote:
blueman wrote:

What? not 1001 suns?

Hysterical. :D

Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:00 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next