App St game thoughts 
SuperCat

Post App St game thoughts
1. Holy crap we are so much better this year than last. If you don't see that Withers has this going in the right direction then you are too stupid to breathe. App was favored to win 10 games this year. Our line was set at 2.5. We looked every bit as good as them. We don't know how to finish games yet because we are young and haven't won a lot but that will come.

2. Nobody on here should ever be able to say that we deserve a better program. We don't at this point. My section started completely full, which was a positive note. It was 90% EMPTY at the start of the third quarter. I have never seen another fan base care less about the outcome of a game than ours. We have a decent amount of people that care about going to games, the atmosphere, the band, the strutters, etc. Whether or not we actually win means nothing to these people.

3. Williams was 25/35 for 260 against a good D. I think he will be good enough to put us in a position to win a lot of games.

4. Defensive front 7 continues to be a beast against the run. App St tried to run it down their throats for the entire first half and they held tough. Holding Upshaw to 60 yards on 14 carries is pretty dang good.

5. Starting to see some skill position development on offense. Williams looked pretty good. Brown averaged 7.3 per carry. Mason Hays had 5 receptions for 88 yards. Keep getting these guys involved and I think our playbook will open up even more.

6. Fuck UTSA, lets beat their ass.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:39 am