Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Fuck you larry 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: Fuck you larry
If you're going for that FOIA request, you want all internal and external correspondence, electronic or written based on the search terms and dates below, involving the following parties:

Denise Trauth
Any staff member with "athletic director" as part of their title (this gets Larry and all associates)
Any staff member with "provost" as part of their title (suspect as right hand to Trauth)
Any University Police Department staff member with "Chief of Police" as part of their title
Any University Police Department staff member with "Chief of Staff" as part of their title

Search terms:
"Federal Aviation Administration" and "FAA"
"Department of Homeland Security" and "DHS"
"Banner"

Between September 1, 2018 and the date this FOIA request was submitted.

I respectfully disagree with time on the internet being "wasted." I would've never known that a monkey would fall over after smelling his own, stinky finger if it wasn't for the glory of the internet.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:48 pm
True Bobcat Fan

I dont even think you'd have to go that far back. I tweeted my intentions to hire a pilot on the 24th of september then launched the fundraiser on the 26th. Funds were raised in just over a day. I doubt Teis did any work before that.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:12 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

josh_ooh_ahh wrote:
I dont even think you'd have to go that far back. I tweeted my intentions to hire a pilot on the 24th of september then launched the fundraiser on the 26th. Funds were raised in just over a day. I doubt Teis did any work before that.

Cool! Didn't realize you had organized it. That makes the date window easy. I just used 9/1 as a place to start.

I have to respond to these requests at my work. I actually really appreciate the ones that provide specific search terms because I'll often turn those around in a matter of a few hours.

I respectfully disagree with time on the internet being "wasted." I would've never known that a monkey would fall over after smelling his own, stinky finger if it wasn't for the glory of the internet.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:54 pm
True Bobcat Fan

No worries.

If push comes to shove, ill probably be happy to have all the help i can get. Teis would be a fool to think we'll just let it go if he tries to block us.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:18 pm
True Bobcat Fan

https://twitter.com/Andrew_Zimmel/status/1049808214626365441?s=19
Andrew Zimmel "BREAKING: Just got word we may be hearing from Athletic Director Larry Teis and University President @TXSTPresident as soon as Friday. #TXST"

Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:48 pm
True Bobcat Fan

that's...interesting.

also:
@Andrew_Zimmel
Being told it's not a presser, it's exclusive with @KTSWSports. Zero ideas if anything is off limits or what is going to get talked about.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:54 pm
True Bobcat Fan

When was the last time we saw this much activity from the the ADs office?

Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:12 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

josh_ooh_ahh wrote:
When was the last time we saw this much activity from the the ADs office?

Just before Soda Jerk and the Messiah got fired.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:45 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Interesting. But probably absolutely nothing. Something like this...

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:05 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Probably to announce a ribbon cutting ceremony for new nets on the soccer goals. Anything to divert attention away from another home football loss.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:10 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Josh needs to set up a go fund me account to buy the exclusive seats at LTs table during Bobcat Bonanza. Since his go fund me banner campaign LT has done more work than the past 15 years combined. It could be much cheaper for the university to hire Josh_ooohahh to follow Larry around and hold him accountable rather than buying out a bunch of contracts and hiring new people.

I think the solution is Josh_ooooh_ahhh as some sort of adminitrative accountability assistant.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:14 pm
Junior Bobcat

TXSTRiverBobcat wrote:
https://twitter.com/Andrew_Zimmel/status/1049808214626365441?s=19
Andrew Zimmel "BREAKING: Just got word we may be hearing from Athletic Director Larry Teis and University President @TXSTPresident as soon as Friday. #TXST"

My guess is an announcement about some sort of new facility (possibly indoor practice facility). Read on Twitter a couple days ago about the university getting 3 major gifts. Also agree with the sentiment of damage control from Trauth/teis. No way they do a complete 180 turn around less than a week after teis online letter. They’ll act like nothing is wrong and press on with life.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:35 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Honest question for the masses on this one:

Short of termination of select folks, is there ANYTHING that will come from this exclusive to change your mind on what you wish to change?

Also, i don't think it's the announcement of anything, because that would be a press conference type event (right? I mean, to get as many eyes on it as possible). To me, this is purely damage control.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:01 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Nothing will change my mind. I might have said he could change things and I'd still be on board with him back in 2015 when the first fire Teis campaign started up, but at this point it's too little too late. We have way too much potential to just be a cellar dweller in the worst conference in FBS.

Have to start winning in football, basketball, and baseball. Teis does not have the capabilities to ensure that gets done.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:13 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Another thought that someone had on twitter:

Press conference as early as Friday, possibly dependent on the outcome of the game Thursday?

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:20 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next