Rough Draft Game Notes CU Writeup 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Rough Draft Game Notes CU Writeup
2 roughing kicker not called (1 was potential) commentator and replay suggested they had to be called
Shoe string tackle to evade what would have been AD Taylor TD in red zone
Missed FG at 15 yard line chip shot
#4 Tiggs (how slow is he?) misses reverse leads to 1st down
Special teams fumble rooski leads to TD-- gang tackling (or teaching players to wrap up) would have put the ball down at midfield
CU gets lead and starts stacking box
Towards the end of 2nd quarter hutch catches ball inside 10 should have let ball sail over his head for touchback
With our offense needed to go for that 4th down inside 40 where punt resulted in touchback towards end of Q 2
Instead of trying to score withers tries to run out clock 2nd quarter
Williams missed what should have been TD to King to begin 3rd quarter
Williams bad but not terrible throw to King results in great INT by CU DB
This game is widely on Withers...he could have kept the team in the game and remained competitive...is he not teaching those blitzing to tackle correctly?
I have at least 21 points unspoken for on scoreboard that wouldn't have destroyed players morale; maybe more points if Ripley could hit chip shot or any or the roughing kickers were called
Game should have been 7-7 at halftime
I truly wonder if Withers and OC Kohr really had their hearts in the game with play call. Williams did have several sacks but there were plenty of plays where he had time and could have exploited D with correct playcall
We are not the better team and certainly didn't play like it exploit any opportunities or get any lucky breaks but boy we sure could have made this a nail bitter with better in-game coaching personnel

This coaching staff LOOKED like they had one ducking mission before this game even started and that was to fucking cover the spread by 1 point and they did just that, congratufuculations, this game did nothing else when it could have done so much more 21 points closer like it should have been at the very minimal
Lastly where was the up tempo offense?

Would there really have been any bad feelings if we walked off like we should have 30-17???? Fuck no. That would have been acceptable

-Bill O'Brien

Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:31 pm
SuperCat

Post Re: Rough Draft Game Notes CU Writeup
kohr showed us at least one thing and that was run, run, run and when that doesn't work run anyway,then pass at the only down when it is so obvious that there are defenders at Williams throat

Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:21 pm
True Bobcat Fan

All Star thread

Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:23 am
True Bobcat Fan

Never stop being you Twinky: complacent, fair weather, shit zipper that will take whatever shit is served to you and keep asking for more. You would do well in a fan base like Huston-Tillotson

-Bill O'Brien

Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:11 am
True Bobcat Fan

Bobbumman wrote:
Never stop being you Twinky: complacent, fair weather, shit zipper that will take whatever shit is served to you and keep asking for more. You would do well in a fan base like Huston-Tillotson

Complacent? Fair weather? Interesting. Of course I want more. I'm just old enough and experienced enough to know that building something takes time and patience. Judging someone after 14 games and one true recruiting class after inheriting a dumpster fire is a sign of how out of touch from reality you truly are.

My realistic expectations on Withers have never changed. I have said that if we get 3 to 4 wins this year, that would be great, but all I expect is that I see the team improve as the season goes on and that we have a team that gives total effort. Next season, I expect 6 wins and in the 4th season, we need to go to a bowl.

I believe Withers has made mistakes so far. I don't like the way he treated Tyler Jones last year or during the offseason. His infamous offseason comments were a mistake. Some of his press conferences annoy me.

I'm sure some part of you understands what I'm saying. We are all frustrated. We are Bobcat fans. So far, frustration is all we know. But to jump to conclusions so soon is a mistake and counterproductive.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:10 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Thank God there's no expiration date on twinkies!

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:41 am