Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Colorado 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Colorado
judoace06 wrote:
Hi Guys. As some of you I'm a police officer here in Houston. I am currently on 12 hours shifts and my days off have been cancelled. I was going to the Colorado Game but Harvey changed that. I was able to cancel all reservations but still have a game ticket. I emailed Matt W. and told him to give my ticket to some one. Contact Matt at bobcat club and see if you can take advantage of a free ticket.

Yall Have a fun and safe trip.

Bless you! and God bless Houston!

Be safe out there . . . and Thanks for your Service!

Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:05 pm
True Bobcat Fan

good on you judo! thank you for your service, most especially over this last week or so. Hope you and yours are good!

Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:16 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Got my tickets finally. Ready for next weekend.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:55 am
True Bobcat Fan

Vegas has us currently as a 35 point dog at Boulder. CU couldn't even crack 20 points against CSU who had one of the worst defenses last year. Interesting but maybe very telling about Withers performance against the FCS huskies yesterday.

On the flip side I thought CSU had a pretty decent offense and only scored 3. We only scored 20 against an extreme cupcake. Very worried that we don't even show up or get on the plane for Saturday's game

Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:34 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Any other options besides the Pac- 12 network to watch the game? Thanks

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:29 am
Bobcat Wannabe

I saw some questions about tailgating and visiting. I'm happy to answer questions if I can about Boulder, etc.

I'm a mod on the Allbuffs board and put together a bit of a visitor's guide last year that should be up-to-date. You can view it here: https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/cu-gameday-stadium-parking-tailgates-hotels-events-etc.118811/.

If you're looking for a place to tailgate, you're welcome to stop by our Allbuffs tailgate. Just post in the roll call thread that you'll be there so that our host (sackman) knows how many people to expect. He also may assign something like beer or chips or whatnot.

Look forward to meeting some of you guys this weekend.

Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:39 am
True Bobcat Fan

buffnik wrote:
I saw some questions about tailgating and visiting. I'm happy to answer questions if I can about Boulder, etc.

I'm a mod on the Allbuffs board and put together a bit of a visitor's guide last year that should be up-to-date. You can view it here: https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/cu-gameday-stadium-parking-tailgates-hotels-events-etc.118811/.

If you're looking for a place to tailgate, you're welcome to stop by our Allbuffs tailgate. Just post in the roll call thread that you'll be there so that our host (sackman) knows how many people to expect. He also may assign something like beer or chips or whatnot.

Thanks for coming on over here. Fun fact about your starting NT, Javier Edwards -- He signed with Texas State, but didn't qualify academically and went the JuCo route.. :x Hope he does good things for you guys.

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:26 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

ThunderCat wrote:
For the folks not traveling for any games this year, its great to see that TXST games are still being broadcasted for folks. Only UT-sa & the Wyoming games haven't been picked up.

Houston Baptist ESPN 3
Colorado PAC – 12 Network
App State ESPN 3
UT-sa
Wyoming
ULM ESPN 3
ULL ESPNU
Coastal Carolina ESPN 3
NMSU ESPN 3
Georgia State ESPN 3
Ark State ESPN 3
Troy ESPN 3

Wyo has been picked up by Facebook's new video streaming service- https://techcrunch.com/2017/08/23/faceb ... this-year/

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:38 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

Larry Teis wrote:
buffnik wrote:

Thanks for coming on over here. Fun fact about your starting NT, Javier Edwards -- He signed with Texas State, but didn't qualify academically and went the JuCo route.. :x Hope he does good things for you guys.

Javier had an up & down performance against CSU. Not bad for his first D1 game. CSU has one of the best centers in the west this year, too, so it was a tough spot.

Book on him so far is that he's huge and very nimble for a guy that size, but still working on his fitness/weight and learning right now on NT technique. He's got all the tools to be great and he is working hard (dropped like 50 lbs of fat since he arrived while gaining 20 lbs of muscle).

Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:12 pm
True Bobcat Fan

buffnik wrote:
Book on him so far is that he's huge and very nimble for a guy that size, but still working on his fitness/weight and learning right now on NT technique. He's got all the tools to be great and he is working hard (dropped like 50 lbs of fat since he arrived while gaining 20 lbs of muscle).

Many people on this message board will be confused about "developmental" talk. Just warning you.

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:11 pm
True Bobcat Fan

I feel decent about our defense but Colorado's defense shut down CSUs offense. Hope we can find a way to exploit it. Maybe through slant passes to TEs.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:04 am
True Bobcat Fan

81Catillac wrote:

The Sling TV app has the Pac-12 Network with the $5 sports package added on to their $20 package. You can sign up for their free trial and then cancel (I have seen 14-day and 7-day trials depending on the streaming device).

FuboTV app also has the Pac-12 Network and also has a free 7 day trial for their ~$39 package.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:45 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Appreciate the info! I'll probably give one of them a try.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:55 pm
True Bobcat Fan

lancer wrote:
81Catillac wrote:

The Sling TV app has the Pac-12 Network with the $5 sports package added on to their $20 package. You can sign up for their free trial and then cancel (I have seen 14-day and 7-day trials depending on the streaming device).

FuboTV app also has the Pac-12 Network and also has a free 7 day trial for their ~$39 package.

Been using Sling TV for over a year now and highly recommend it for cord cutters. It's $20/mo + $5 for sports package (includes ESPN3). No subscriptions or commitments. Just pay $25 for the months you plan to watch a lot of sports.

Here's a offer if you sign up, they'll send you a Roku streaming device:
[url]www.sling.com/Roku-Stick/Offer‎[/url]

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:15 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Sounds good. Thanks

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:26 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next