2017 Sun Belt football schedule announced 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: 2017 Sun Belt football schedule announced
fanatic makes a good point. whats the point of having a schedule like 2018 and 2020s case that if the table was run 12-0 it would likely not be good enough for AP25 which means no actual NYE
even conversation. thats not to say we would but if we did run the table all of yall "give us 10 more years, every year" ninnies would be pissed if we didnt even make the nye6 conversation as an undefeated squad. if an undefeated schedule cant pave a path to nye6 than why make it. forget CFB playoff converation indefinitely with our schedule so as long as we are stuck in this craphole conference that you indifferent "give us 10 more years, every year" people dug in the first place

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:34 am
Junior Bobcat

Phratcatbocoloco wrote:
fanatic makes a good point. whats the point of having a schedule like 2018 and 2020s case that if the table was run 12-0 it would likely not be good enough for AP25 which means no actual NYE
even conversation. thats not to say we would but if we did run the table all of yall "give us 10 more years, every year" ninnies would be pissed if we didnt even make the nye6 conversation as an undefeated squad. if an undefeated schedule cant pave a path to nye6 than why make it. forget CFB playoff converation indefinitely with our schedule so as long as we are stuck in this craphole conference that you indifferent "give us 10 more years, every year" people dug in the first place

Drunk before 8:00am, impressive.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:50 am
True Bobcat Fan

Phratcatbocoloco wrote:

Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:31 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

DMan wrote:
Damn, I've made the Lafayette trip both times and have had a blast. Great food and very good fans. That Thursday night game is gonna be tough to make this year.

Might be a good one to take Friday off and spend the weekend. That Saturday is their Second Saturday Art Walk downtown, which is more fun than it sounds. It keeps wives happy and those people don't do anything without incorporating a shit-ton of booze. More like Second Saturday Art Stumble, amiright? I'll be here all week, folks.

I just kind of figured 'what does moose milk taste like?' was in everyone's Google search history somewhere.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:07 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Well, at least when we play at the Alamodome against utsa, it should be much nicer. That place had really become a dump. Even with these upgrades, one can still expect cramped seating space.
From the Express and News
"November 2017 is the project's expected completion date, according to the Alamodome website.
In addition to two video walls, the Alamodome will have the following renovations, according to the site:
Transformation of northern plaza – more contiguous event space added to outdoor plaza
18,600-square-foot east/west concourse expansion with upgraded concession areas
New 24,000-square-foot multi-use space
New visiting team locker room
The Alamodome said online that the North Plaza has been completed, though it's unclear what else has been finished."
The article also has 16 pictures.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:10 am
True Bobcat Fan

Phratcatbocoloco wrote:
forget CFB playoff converation indefinitely

Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:07 pm
True Bobcat Fan

I would love to complain that we went 12-0 and didn't make a NYE bowl over figuring out if we can win 6 and not lose by 40 to a P5.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:26 am
True Bobcat Fan

slycat wrote:
I would love to complain that we went 12-0 and didn't make a NYE bowl over figuring out if we can win 6 and not lose by 40 to a P5.

Yup . .

. . also be nice to not lose to a G5 by 40. . .

Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:18 pm