Fayetteville weekend 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Fayetteville weekend
Though still pretty far off into the horizon, of those who are planning on going to the game what section is everyone looking at on Stubhub? I'm looking to get seats in section 112 and I don't want to wait for our box office to assign seats for an away game like they did last year (UH) and put us in nosebleeds at best. The trip is too far to leave up to chance.

All this talk of Withers,Printz and the SEC got me looking forward to this one. Anyone have any close ties to Fayetteville, know which side of town to stay on if looking to walk or know if the shuttle system is worth a rip come gamedays?

Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:02 pm
SuperCat

Post Re: Fayetteville weekend
Our box office does not have a choice in away game seat locations. It is normal for a school to stick the visiting section in a far corner of the stadium. I don't mind it...I would rather sit with fellow Bobcats.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:38 pm
Junior Bobcat

I'll offer what I can for you, though I admit things may have changed. I haven't been to Fayetteville in 5 years, and certainly haven't had any reason to be up on a game weekend. That being said from talking to other visiting fans who have been, I would suggest looking into staying in one of the towns just outside of Fayetteville. Hotels are really hard to find in the city there on game day, and those that are available probably are available for a reason.

I suggest looking north to Rogers or Bentonville (About 10 miles North) Bentonville is the home of the Wal-Mart headquarters, so they have a larger percentage of transplants in the area. The fans you run across up there are the more sensible well educated fans, who aren't going to make your life a living hell. Staying in Fayetteville either means trying to get into a major hotel with all the big boosters, or taking a cheap option and getting the fresh college graduate trying to relive his glory days, or the guy who never went to college desperately trying to prove his value in the world. If I remember correctly, visiting teams usually stay in Rogers or Bentonville, so odds are up there you are more likely to run across a friendly face. You can park in several places in those cities and shuttle down to the game and then shuttle back. From what I remember, the Shuttle service there is very good. Parking is a mess, and extremely limited, so I would certainly look at shuttle options.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:54 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Tickets are for sale though there hasn't been any formal announcement or email for that matter for the Arkansas game. Through our box office they are $65/ticket and either a $3/$5 will call/mailing charge for an undisclosed section, row and seat TBD/TBA

I recommend going through SeatGeek for the best price in section 112 and it's the section directly next to student section 111 (if our box office ends up being stuck here by the Razorbacks) or section 115 for better view on the 1st deck. You can get out for $50/seat including fees. Most definitely your best option if you're trying to bring the whole family. I even wonder if the tickets from our box office end up being 1st deck visitor seats or the upper deck visitor seats

Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:42 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

I've always stayed in Van Buren when I go to Fayetteville. Just to the south about 30 minutes or so and puts you closer to Fort Smith for eats/drinks, etc. Lower hotel prices. Less traffic and crowds. Bricktown Brewery in Downtown Fort Smith is a great place to hang out.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:31 pm