Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 822 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
 Recruiting updates: Commits, decommits, etc... 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: Recruiting updates: Commits, decommits, etc...
Hey... fucking up the spelling of someone is my schtick.

Right, tptotptotptoptptoptotptoptpt?

Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:16 pm
True Bobcat Fan

x wrote:
There's 0 proof that either of these two decommitted because of Withers's comments.

For all we know they decommitted cause they got on here and decided they didn't want to go to school with Bobbbubbmmbmban and Phratcatbokoloko.

x...

There is some evidence of proof from York's decision by Keff (below).

Keff Ciardello‏ 
@Keff_CKeff Ciardello Retweeted Txst2008
I just asked Jack York if the comment made by Withers had to do with his decision. He replied, "What comment?" So I'm guessing no.

Nothing from Costilla on why but he's been retweeting BU things so... I'd think he's hearing from some P5 school.

Lastly, they are 17-18 year old kids. In my line of work with freshmen, most don't even know what they "really" want to do as a career. Why would you think they "really" know where they want to go to school? And P5 vs. G5 has more to do with sports related reasons.

I could care less what these two do because they were never really ours to begin with. Committing means they like that school, not until they sign does it truly mean they are "committed". Either get used to this or don't get into this stuff. It will only become more messy once the 2019 class early signing period and then late (Feb.) signing period.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:05 pm
True Bobcat Fan

His response was "what comment?". As in he doesn't know what Keff was talking about.

How could you possibly infer there to be any proof whatsoever in that response?

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:32 pm
True Bobcat Fan

x wrote:
His response was "what comment?". As in he doesn't know what Keff was talking about.

Simple, if he didn't know what Withers said... then he made HIS decision based on other things. Simple as that. He had no opinion because he didn't know what was said day/hours before his decommit.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:36 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Linemen are the hardest to recruit. Getting 3 star commits this early was great but to expect to keep them the whole time is a long shot. Once P5s don't get their 4 and 5 star linemen they will sweep up most of the 3 stars.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:54 am
True Bobcat Fan

TheRevSWT wrote:
Hey... fucking up the spelling of someone is my schtick.

Right, tptotptotptoptptoptotptoptpt?

Right douche bag.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:27 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Bobkat34 wrote:
x wrote:

Simple, if he didn't know what Withers said... then he made HIS decision based on other things. Simple as that. He had no opinion because he didn't know what was said day/hours before his decommit.

That's what I said in the first place....

x wrote:
There's 0 proof that either of these two decommitted because of Withers's comments.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:13 am
True Bobcat Fan

x wrote:
Bobkat34 wrote:
x wrote:

That's what I said in the first place....

x wrote:

Dude we are arguing the same thing. I'm just stating there "is proof" that he de-committed without KNOWING what Withers said. I agree. Calm down. We usually agree on things.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:36 pm
SuperCat

Who here really thinks he did not know. In todays day and age when teenagers are on their phones almost every waking hour. I bet he knew before anyone else. His response was the politically correct response. Who knows, I could be wrong.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:00 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Pesa Tupa, OL from San Mateo CA, just committed. He visited a couple of weekends ago. He is 6'5" and 330. This from his own tweet and also tweeted by Ish and Keff.
Very nice

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:35 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

6'-5' 330 :shock:

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:44 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Canaquedista Man wrote:
Pesa Tupa, OL from San Mateo CA, just committed. He visited a couple of weekends ago. He is 6'5" and 330. This from his own tweet and also tweeted by Ish and Keff.
Very nice

I've been following him since he noted a week ago he was going to visit:

Tupa_sav‏ @tupa_p 5h5 hours ago
To all the coaches that recruited me thank you but this is what's I feel is best for my future , please respect my decision. #TexasState

Thank you WHATABURGER! If you don't know what I'm talking about here you go!
Tupa_sav‏ @tupa_p Apr 23
Sorry IN-N-OUT you gotta step yo game up ! Whataburger killin the burger game lol #StillLoveInNOut

Joking aside, we need any help we can get but we also got Cattaneo in similar way and while he started 2 seasons... he was also on a pretty bad OL those two seasons.

That said, we need help and my guess is he'll be a guard since Withers doesn't see a starter in the 4-5 we have. I'm starting to wonder if Anthony Mayes at 6'4/320ish may move to guard as well to run block. We want to run first and if that is the priority, you look to fix that first and then worry about pass protection (Mizerak, Rowland, Gambrell, Washington, Ballard). Again, a lot can change in August as we didn't know/expect Mayberry, Graham, or even Morbley to start.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:09 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 822 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55