I'm taking a count of supporters Teis will lose in 2016 

Are you discontinuing your Bobcat Club donation?
Yes 11%  11%  [ 4 ]
Yes and retiring my season tickets 54%  54%  [ 20 ]
No 19%  19%  [ 7 ]
I'm not a Donor 16%  16%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 37

I'm taking a count of supporters Teis will lose in 2016 
True Bobcat Fan

Post I'm taking a count of supporters Teis will lose in 2016
#SaveTXSTFootball

Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:19 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: I'm taking a count of supporters Teis will lose in 2016
i'll wait and see what happens. if fran is the coach come time for renewal, no. i'll come to a couple of games next year, but i'll just buy at the gate. really don't feel like going to arkansas, wyoming, colorado if we're not going to compete. i can't believe how different i feel today than i did leaving tallahassee.

Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:50 pm
True Bobcat Fan

ive got jack squat i can pull, but doing my calling before i graduate to change my refund for fees to come back to me or alumni assoc. Definitely not to the junior cheesedick bobcat club variation i opted for

Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:57 pm
Junior Bobcat

Not only would I come back, but increase as well IF Teis is gone or The Bun answers my letter.

You see what I just did? I am not even pushing Fran out. The minute someone replaces Teis, the first thing they will do is put the heat on FranCakes. Problem will take care of itself...

In all honesty I will wait to see what the season ends at. It will without a doubt be a lower amount and I may not keep any of my 7 tickets. I will buy as I please or not....

Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:32 pm
True Bobcat Fan

To keep my seats, I have to renew. I'm going to give it one more year to find out if the injuries really were that devastating to the year. I'm doing this under the assumption that either there is a vastly positive improvement or he's fired after another underachieving season.

Alumni Assn. Charter Life Member #186
Bobcat Club Member Since Forever

Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:39 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Doesn't look like an alarming amount of donors to make a difference.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:15 am
Junior Bobcat

I am holding off after speaking with Joshua at BC, but I will not give one dime more or buy tickets until something is done to show they are going to make our program successful.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:51 am
True Bobcat Fan

BobcatDis wrote:

probably because posters are worn out from seeing the exact same topic worded slightly differently in 19 different threads. freakin' texags up in here all of a sudden. :? :evil:

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:40 am
True Bobcat Fan

Saul Goodman wrote:
BobcatDis wrote:

probably because posters are worn out from seeing the exact same topic worded slightly differently in 19 different threads. freakin' texags up in here all of a sudden. :? :evil:

Texags?

At least they put a respectable product on the field . . .

. . .at least on Game Days, you can count on them trying to win . . . now that Fran's gone from College Station . .

See what I did there . ...

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:58 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

On BR it was recently posted that the turnover/loss rate of the Bobcat Club donors runs more or less @ 30% vs 10% at most programs. If true & non-renewals are roughly triple, or even double that which is typical elsewhere plus predates this year's record; would appear FB records, per se, have not been the primary driver causing past low renewal rates but frankly, likely apt to enervate further with 2016 renewals following this season.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:35 am
True Bobcat Fan

I suspect low renewal rates have to do with poor efforts to ask for renewals, and perhaps a lack of interest in what has been a boring, poorly promoted product. This starts with football, but generally carries over to all athletics.

The abysmal record, and apparent lack of passion to turn things around, will almost certainly make it worse next year. At best, I will cut my tickets and donation in half, unless there is a change.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:01 am
True Bobcat Fan

I'm not going to discontinue my bobcat club donation. The donation goes further than just football and the student athletes (who the money goes to support) aren't directly responsible for this mess.

Now, I've always made it clear my donation increases are incentive based to the folks I speak with in the BC (ie. win a conference championship in the big 3 and my yearly amount will increase). I will let them know there will be a significant increase once Teis is dismissed. Until then I'll likely stay where I'm at if on-field performance doesn't improve significantly.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:16 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

You guys have me thinking about pulling my small but consistent donation and tickets

I had put this Thursday game on my calendar when it was announced months ago. Even saved a vacation day to possible attend the game. Just realized this morning (Friday) that the game was last night and I totally forgot. I didnt even watch it on TV. Not out of protest; it just wasnt on my mind. In my mind that should be scarier to the AD than fans protesting or threatening to pull tickets/donations. It is a sad state of athletics when long time fans begin to forget you exist. In many ways being forgotten is worse than being hated.

I also just realized that by not going to this game i didnt go to one game this year. I didnt even pick up my tickets. My schedule opened up so that the end of year games were better for me, but once they came around they were worth the trouble.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:44 am
True Bobcat Fan

It's too early for this poll. If no changes happen then I'm pulling both. If changes occur I may even double my donation. I had planned on going to Arkansas next year but screw that if this is the level of effort I'll end up seeing.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:39 am