Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Game Pictures - Say it all 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: Game Pictures - Say it all

Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:11 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

cjswt05 wrote:
they definetly need someone. i am sure they do but i have come across some pictures through the texas state website not sure of the quality once i print them. i've been looking for pictures of barrick nealy, markee white, terrell harris, cam luke, donovan king (thanks for posting this one) some other of my favorites. although i have come across some through the texas state website not sure how they will look once they print out. i am assuming he takes these from the stand then. must be a nice camera.

he could try to contact bryan miller (assistant AD marketing and promotions). i believe he might over see some of the video and pictures for games.

Yes, we sit up top on the student side, usually on the 50. He moves according to where TxSt is, especially when they get going. He'll move to the endzone we are heading towards to try and get the TDs. He does the auto snap thing for PATs amd FGs. He has caught some good stuff from where we sit.

All he wants for Christmas is a 500mm zoom (I think :roll: )

Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:15 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Freightliner wrote:

Funny how the Nicholls players didnt like it....they have been doing the SAME thing (running to the sideline to grab the paddle) year after year when they win the paddle.

I have to admit, at first when I saw our guys storm their side and then row in the middle of the field, I told my wife that it seemed classless on our parts. I forgot about the battle for the paddle and how they have done the same to us. Feels good to get it back where it belongs.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:30 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2