Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 SLC to Televise McNeese VS UCA 
Site Admin

Post SLC to Televise McNeese VS UCA
Well, it is two premier teams in the conference but if we win at SHSU the Conferences own TV network will miss the winner of the AutoBid.

Quote:
The winner of Saturday’s game will play on Southland TV again next Saturday in what was set up before the season as a wild card. The means either the McNeese State game at Central Arkansas or the Northwestern State game at Stephen F. Austin will be played in front of a televised audience. The game will be played at 4 p.m., CST.

http://www.southland.org/ViewArticle.db ... ID=1619271

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:03 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: SLC to Televise McNeese VS UCA
Wow, retarded.

No worries. I think we're going to be there this weekend.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:05 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Location: Deep in the ❤ of Texas- Just down the road from THE TEXAS✯STATE University - ɯɐɹƃoɹԀ ǝɥʇ ɟo puǝıɹℲ ∀
Very Southlame

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:06 pm

I was planning on going no matter what...but still a pretty stupid move for SLC-TV, especially since they don't get the Austin market by televising that game.

DROPOUT CLASS OF '82Image

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:07 pm
Site Admin

Malleus wrote:
Wow, retarded.

Bud, here is the deal, I understand that you expect TXST to be playing for a Conf. Championship in every sport. You express this opinion on here all the time.

Well the Bobcats are playing for a Conf Championship and you havent made it to a game all year.

The Bobcat football team has held up their end and now you need to hold up yours.

The game is only 1 hour from your house and you need to be there for 2 reasons.

1. Support the Bobcats in their quest for a Conf Championship.

2. If you dont show up at the tailgate have a beer with us and then watch the Bobcats I am going to Ban you for 2 weeks.

Myself and the old tailgating crew look forward to seeing you on Saturday!!!! :sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:16 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Jody wrote:
Well, it is two premier teams in the conference but if we win at SHSU the Conferences own TV network will miss the winner of the AutoBid.

Quote:
The winner of Saturday’s game will play on Southland TV again next Saturday in what was set up before the season as a wild card. The means either the McNeese State game at Central Arkansas or the Northwestern State game at Stephen F. Austin will be played in front of a televised audience. The game will be played at 4 p.m., CST.

If we lose and McNeese wins then they televised the game of the winner of the autobid, correct. We are all biased they're not. I think the Southland Conference believes we have better chance of losing than McNeese and as stated above it is two premier teams.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:18 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Good now the game will still be at 2 which allows me to have a chance to get to the game.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:18 pm
Site Admin

cjswt05 wrote:
Jody wrote:

Quote:

If we lose and McNeese wins then they televised the game of the winner of the autobid, correct. We are all biased they're not. I think the Southland Conference believes we have better chance of losing than McNeese and as stated above it is two premier teams.

Undestood, but as of today we are the team that controls their own destiny.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:19 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Jody wrote:
cjswt05 wrote:
Jody wrote:

Undestood, but as of today we are the team that controls their own destiny.

got me there.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:23 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Jody wrote:
Malleus wrote:
Wow, retarded.

Bud, here is the deal, I understand that you expect TXST to be playing for a Conf. Championship in every sport. You express this opinion on here all the time.

Well the Bobcats are playing for a Conf Championship and you havent made it to a game all year.

The Bobcat football team has held up their end and now you need to hold up yours.

2. If you dont show up at the tailgate have a beer with us and then watch the Bobcats I am going to Ban you for 2 weeks.

Myself and the old tailgating crew look forward to seeing you on Saturday!!!! :sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:

Okay, you are right. It's been real hard to make it this year and I need to own up to the fact that the team pulled it off despite my criticism and doubt. (Gas being $4/gal and some poor early performances early in the year didn't help, but I digress.) The playoff game (assuming some things happen) likely won't be in San Marcos, so it's my only chance to see a game this year. Kristen and I are looking forward to being there this weekend. You guys just have to tell me what you need us to bring.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:35 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Malleus wrote:
Jody wrote:
Malleus wrote:
Wow, retarded.

Okay, you are right. It's been real hard to make it this year and I need to own up to the fact that the team pulled it off despite my criticism and doubt. (Gas being $4/gal and some poor early performances early in the year didn't help, but I digress.) The playoff game (assuming some things happen) likely won't be in San Marcos, so it's my only chance to see a game this year. Kristen and I are looking forward to being there this weekend. You guys just have to tell me what you need us to bring.

Your biting wit and a '12th Man' towel.....

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:49 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

chrisattsu wrote:

I'll bring the first one and leave the second at home. I know, I know, they hand those towels out around this town like candy. :oops: :oops: :oops: It's not my fault that I have one.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:59 pm

Malleus wrote:
chrisattsu wrote:

I'll bring the first one and leave the second at home. I know, I know, they hand those towels out around this town like candy. :oops: :oops: :oops: It's not my fault that I have one.

That's cause Aggie fans need something to wipe the tears with this season!!! :lol:

DROPOUT CLASS OF '82Image

Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:00 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Location: Deep in the ❤ of Texas- Just down the road from THE TEXAS✯STATE University - ɯɐɹƃoɹԀ ǝɥʇ ɟo puǝıɹℲ ∀
Robert_W wrote:
Malleus wrote:
chrisattsu wrote:

That's cause Aggie fans need something to wipe the tears with this season!!! :lol:

You beat me to it... I was just gonna say the same thing... Football has been the F word in College Station this season...Hehehe!

Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:02 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

SS_Classof_88 wrote:
You beat me to it... I was just gonna say the same thing... Football has been the F word in College Station this season...Hehehe!

I love to poke fun at my students. They just don't want to talk about it. Hilarious!

I really don't care one way or the other.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:29 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]